Rachel Zoe Shares Her Style Secrets

Rachel-Zoe-Interview-About-Kids

From our friends at Popsugar Moms!

She has a new book, Living in Style, that just hit shelves; she’s one of our favorite celebs to follow on Instagram; and her day job, of course, involves both designing her own line of apparel, shoes, and accessories, and styling some of best dressed celebs in Hollywood.

But since her first son, Skyler Morrison, was born three years ago, being a mom is Rachel Zoe’s proudest accomplishment. Popsugar Moms caught up with the stylist to learn about her family’s plans for Mother’s Day, how she gets her two little boys to be her best dressed accessories, and of course, what’s in her diaper bag.

Find out Zoe’s styling tips for babies and toddlers at Popsugar Moms.

Filed under: Partners,Rachel Zoe

Photo credit: Instagram user rachelzoe

1. Joey

Beautiful boys!

2. JMB

The little girl on the left is cute!!

3. heather

They are both so beautiful!! They look happy too!

The little girl? LOL

5. lily

They make children with such amazing eyes!

6. Anabelle

I would never take child styling tips from this lady – poor Skyler always wears awful outfits!

7. Elinor

In posts about Rachel Zoe I can never tell if people are being “funny” and sarcastically undermining her decision not to cut Skyler’s hair by calling him a girl, or if they are just terrible readers. Either way, come on.

8. SiervaMaria

She deliberately feminizes this kid and people seem to be in denial about it. I have never ever gotten the impression that he’s making these choices himself ala Shiloh Jolie-Pitt’s penchant for attire more associated with a boy and btw, Zoe’s kids hair length is so not an issue with me it’s not funny. She’s steering him in her own self serving direction as some marketing tool and I find it deplorable. People want to call anyone who shares the opinion I have and voices it as being mean or homophobic when I I’m none of the mentioned “ever!” and in fact, I have avoided even commenting on them at all because I know my feelings in the past mirror the present and today I chose to speak. Bottomline, It’s her kid and that is at the end of the day a truth uncontested. That said, I’d be a liar if I didn’t admit I find she AND her husband questionable when it comes to the beautifying more the beautiful boy.