“The Ellen DeGeneres Show” recently surprised an audience of 400 expectant mothers with a one-year supply of an all new real food for babies from Beech-Nut…and we want you to try it too!
Beech-Nut understands that moms don’t want to feed anything to their babies that they wouldn’t eat themselves. That’s why this new line from Beech-Nut isn’t baby food…it’s real food for babies. It’s just as delicious and natural as the food that moms make in their own kitchens – when they have the time.
These jars contain just real, whole fruits and vegetables, sometimes paired with ancient grains or beans. A special just gentle cooking™ process makes this real food for babies closest to homemade—and that means no artificial preservatives or additives.
A few facts about the new Beech-Nut:
· Beech-Nut has long-standing relationships with farmers they have worked with for years.
· When possible, ingredients are locally sourced. The butternut squash is grown just a short drive from its headquarters in New York.
· Each jar of Beech-Nut food contains at least one full serving of fruits or vegetables.
· Beech-Nut uses just gentle cooking™ to protect the integrity of nutrients and lock in the freshness of flavorful ingredients.
· Beech-Nut is working with the Non-GMO Project and is seeking verification for all of its products.
We are giving one lucky parent a one-year supply of Beech-Nut real food for babies (value: $330).
One easy way to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This contest ends Friday, June 6th at 7:00 pm EST. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!