Kim Kardashian’s “Everything”

kimwedding

Kim Kardashian shared a personal portrait of herself, Kanye and their beautiful daughter North on her Instagram.

“My everything,” Kim captioned the photo.

The couple were married at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.  All three wore custom Givenchy designs.

Sister Khloé Kardashian shared a picture too – see it below!

Filed under: Featured,Instagram,Kim Kardashian,North West

Photo credit: Kim Kardashian Instagram

1. Ginny

I understand that you can’t look thrilled on every picture that was taken on your wedding day. But really…they look bored, annoyed and not happy at all.
    Nevertheless North is a cutie!

2. laura

Nori is not 10 months, in fact she turns 1 tomorrow!

3. SiervaMaria

Will say this. I know someone who was a colleague of Kanye’s mom when she was a professor in Chicago and their description of her is glowing. I bring it up to say that I DO wish them a happy relationship and that came from reading not long ago Kanye wishing his mom could have met his daughter before she died and although I’m less than fond of his ego, in that moment he was really vulnerable and I felt sad for him because he adored his mom.

4. Anabelle

They all look so unhappy. I don’t know why she wanted to share that picture.

5. Missy

As I photographer, if that one is the best picture of the family they could get, I feel for that photographer.

6. Lettie

The baby probably had enough by this point. She’s stuffed into an uncomfortable dress. It’s probably noisy and she has to sit for photos. At least she’s not crying.

7. anonymous

Should that woman still be wearing white at this point?

8. Lexa

NO One looks HAPPY in this picture… and THIS was their BEST picture to publish? Wow