Kelsey Grammer Welcomes Baby No. 6: Kelsey Gabriel Elias

640_kelsey_kayte_grammer_ba

Congratulations are in order for Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Grammer.

The Frasier star, 59, and his wife have welcomed their second child together – a baby boy named Kelsey Gabriel Elias Grammer – on July 22, ET reports. Their son arrived at 8:28 a.m. in Los Angeles, Calif., and weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz.

The proud parents shared some sweet family pics with ET.

“Our son will be called Gabriel as there is a tradition in our family of going by our middle names,” Kelsey, whose full name is Allen Kelsey Grammer, shares. “We are blessed and excited to have this lovely young man join our family — he is magnificent!”

The couple are already parents to 2-year-old daughter Faith Evangeline Elisa.

Kelsey also has four children from previous relationships: Spencer, 30, Greer, 22, Mason, 12, and Jude, 9.

The actor’s new show, Partners, premieres Aug. 4 at 9 p.m. on FX.

Filed under: Births,Kayte Walsh,Kelsey Grammer

Photo credit: et

1. Dani

Ok, this is creepy as heck…my son’s name is Gabriel Elias, too!

2. Madeleine

Kelsey kids third name is basically the same name but the s.a is switched so stupid.

Only thing creepier is having kids with him.

4. Lolo

Leave it in your pants, dude. This guy is gross, in more ways than one.

5. Anabelle

Aw, I love the name Gabriel. I can’t use it because my mother has always told me since I was pregnant with baby #1 “I hate the name Gabriel so you can call your children whatever you want, I don’t care, but not Gabriel!” Her opinion shouldn’t matter but I can’t use the name knowing my mom will hate it lol.

6. Carly

If people in his family go by their middle name then I wonder if faith is normally called “Evangeline”?

• Anonymous1

I wonder if he means the men in his family all go by their middle names. Because as far as I can recall all of his daughters go by their first names.

7. Amanda

Congrats to the new mom who looks just like his ex-wife. that’s creepy dude

8. Anonymous9