Christina Aguilera Welcomes Baby No. 2: Summer Rain

Screen-Shot-2014-04-18-at-8.29.44-AM-500x503

Update: Christina Aguilera announced her daughter’s name via Twitter late Sunday:

Continue reading the original post below…

Congratulations are in order for Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler.

The Beautiful singer, 33, and her fiancé welcomed their first child together – a daughter - on Saturday, August 16, Us Weekly reports.

The Grammy Award-winning singer gave birth via C-section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif. No further news is available at this time.

Last week, Aguilera shared a shot of her baby bump while recording her upcoming album.

This is the second child for the singer, who is already mom to 6-year-old son Max with ex-husband Jordan Bratman.

Filed under: Births,Christina Aguilera,Featured

Photo credit: Instagram

1. B

Summer Rain Rutler

2. SMH

I am actually glad it’s a normal name but l also know a Summer Rain and a Summer Sky. It’s cliche but cute.

Summer Rain is a normal name?

• NYCMommy

Anonymous – you took the words right out of my mouth…. I think the name is cute very 60s hippie… however it is far from normal… Normal is Christina, Mary, Nancy, Kim, Lisa etc…. Summer Rain is not the name that springs to mind when I think “normal” :)

4. Joyce

I loved this name! So pretty and feminine, I think. And looks good with ”Max”.
    Love it!

5. Madeleine

I think summer rain a pretty name.its better the non-name celebrity kids in hollywood.

6. Mel in STL

What is wrong with these celebrities?! Summer Rain is a NOUN…NOT A KIDS NAME!!!! I’m so disappointed in her!

7. nicole

Congrats! I think Summer is a cute name,makes me remind Rachel Bilson in The OC

8. Neil

sounds like a future country star

Summer Rain Rutler