We are giving away Ooka Island, a fun and interactive game-based reading program that gives children in pre-K to 2nd grade the gift of reading.
1-YEAR PROGRAM + BOOKS ($149.99): We are gifting a little learner his/her first paperback library with a colorful collection of 11 Ooka books bundled with the 1-Year Program.
With Ooka Island, kids can master the five foundational reading skills, which together, enable children to read confidently:
- On the island, children become heroes tasked with finding missing books and helping the Ooka Elves learn how to read.
- On this 24-level adventure, kids will spend 80 hours learning skills through educational games, like summiting Alphabet Mountain or spelunking in the Cave of Sounds, and by reading 85 eBooks designed to engage and teach children how to read.
- The program is based on progressively teaching 6,695 steps culminating in foundational reading skills: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency, and reading for meaning or comprehension.
- It’s also designed to teach each individual steps, with adaptive learning technology that sets children on a personalized path at their own pace and continually analyzes progress.
- Parents receive weekly progress reports.
- 30 minutes, 3 times a week for 1 year, results in kids becoming confident readers
Available as a web-based program, or for iPad and iPhone.
One easy way to enter:
This contest ends Wednesday, March 9 at 12:00 am EST. This giveaway is open to Canada & U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our USANA giveaway: Molly!