- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Have an upcoming baby shower and still searching for the ultimate gift for the mommy-to-be? She would love Cozy Cover‘s “limited edition” Cozy Value Pack! Consisting of one Original Cozy Cover, one Portable Easy Seat, and one On-The-Go Changing Pad, the Cozy Value Pack will make the expectant mama ecstatic! For a limited time, you can get the Cozy Cover Cozy Value Pack for up to 28% off (from $49.99) at DropPrice.com!
Cozy Cover protects baby from winter weather elements ranging from snow, wind, rain, and more, as well as unwanted touch from passersby. It features a safe, backless design (as recommended by car seat specialists everywhere) as well as dual zippers for easy access to the infant and child safety straps. Cozy Cover also has a pullover flap that shields baby from the sun’s harmful rays and other unfavorable conditions, as well as an elasticized edge for easy use on a carrier. It fits just like a shower cap! This machine-washable winter travel must-have is made of fleece and nylon and recommended for ages 0-12 months. Retails for $17.95.
Portable Easy Seat: The safe, comfy, convenient, and machine washable Portable Easy Seat is the perfect companion for on-the-go parents. Whether you’re headed to grandma’s house, a restaurant or social function, you don’t need to worry about a highchair. With its adjustable back design, this product can convert any regular chair into a safe and secure high chair. Its compact design also features its own carrying case for easy storage. Also features a five point safety harness that makes it worry-free to let your little one sit at the “big people” table. Retails for $18.99
On-the-go Changing Pad: On-the-go moms will love this compact, padded changing pad. It can be easily stowed in a diaper bag or attached to stroller with its Velcro handle, and it also features expandable pockets so you can have all of your necessities at your fingertips; there is even a zipped pocket to store your I.D, keys and more! This stylish accessory can be taken anywhere you may need to give baby a quick change in germ-free environment. Made with PEVA, biodegradable material free of chlorine and phthalates, it has a water resistant construction that can be wiped down after each use. Retails for $11.99
For a limited time, you can get the Cozy Cover Cozy Value Pack for up to 28% off (from the regular price of $49.99) at DropPrice.com. Simply join DropPrice.com and share the deal with other moms to drop the price!
We’re giving away a Cozy Value Pack to one (1) lucky reader (total value: $49.99)!
One easy way to enter:
This contest ends Saturday, Nov. 8th at 12:00 am EST. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Stinkin’ sweet!View Slideshow »»
We are giving away the following prize pack from Little Giraffe from their posh new Snow Leopard collection. Total value: $189!
- Luxe Snow Leopard Baby Blanket $93 - This subtle and chic baby blanket is sure to warm up your nursery and encourage cuddle time! Framed in coordinating satin with sumptuous Luxe on front and back. Sure to make you purr.
- Luxe Snow Leopard Towel $51 - Your little cub will be cute and cuddly cloaked in our speckled Luxe Snow Leopard. Absorbent and ultra-soft 100% cotton terry is wildly cozy post-bathtime, and photo-worthy fun for both parent and child practicing your best “roar.”
- Little Fox $45 - The notorious Little G has travelled to faraway lands to meet his new friend, Little F the fox! Through all that fur, you won’t be able to resist giving Little F a smooch on the snout! But we can’t help but wonder, “what does the fox say?”
Celebrity fans of Little Giraffe include Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise, Angelina Jolie and her kids, Nicole Richie, Kate Middleton, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Rebecca Gayheart, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Rachel Zoe to name a few.
We are giving away the above prize pack from Little Giraffe‘s Snow Leopard collection to one (1) lucky reader (total value: $189)!
One easy way to enter:
This contest ends Saturday, Nov. 1 at 12:00 am EST. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winners of our Kiinde giveaway: Jessica, Michelle & Angela!
American Ninja Warrior host Jenn Brown celebrated her baby shower on Saturday (October 25). Produced by Good Carma Studio and hosted at the Play Vista, Calif. home of her longtime gal pal Erin Brodie, the theme and décor was ‘Southern Gentleman,’ with fun sayings on chalkboards such as ‘Welcome Y’all’ and ‘Yes Ma’am.’
The mom-to-be – who is expecting a son with her husband, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay star Wes Chatham – shares all the details with Celebrity Baby Scoop, saying she “received some of the cutest gifts.”View Slideshow »»
It’s Heisenberg and Jesse!
British filmmaker Guy Ritchie and his wife Jacqui Ainsley stepped out with his 14-year-old son Rocco at the UNICEF Halloween Ball at One Mayfair in London, England on Thursday (October 30). The father-son duo wore matching Breaking Bad costumes to the festive party.View Slideshow »»
So posh!View Slideshow »»