HerScoop » Blog posts
- Review: Duux’s Baby Electronics Aim To Please The Modern Parent
- Channing Tatum & Bradley Cooper Get Schooled By Trick Shot Tot
- Elf on the Shelf “Being Sold as a Spy to Judge Child Behavior”
- Review: Ergobaby’s Designer Collection Combines Style And Support For Maternal Health
- Fitness Blogger’s Post-Baby Selfie “4 Days After Birth”
Celebrity Teen Scoop
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
ExclusiveRead More » »
Bump WatchRead More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
- Daddyish: The Vengeful Wife’s ‘You Did This to Me!’ Holiday Gift Guide
- According To The Internet, I’m Depressed
- Mommyish Gift Guide: 10 Ugly Christmas Outfits For Babies And Kids
- Britney Spears Has The Most Depressing Reason Ever For Wanting A Baby Daughter
- Don’t Blame The Kids For The Mile Long Christmas List, It’s Our Fault
I’m a big fan of lilsugar so I was thrilled when they asked to interview me for their new feature, “Lil Loves Of Our Lives.” To read about the lil loves of my life – hop on over to lilsugar!
Cute picture of Heidi Klum picking up her son Henry, 2, from school in Los Angeles on Friday. He’s getting so big! I love his hair! Fame Pictures
We see Marcia and her twins at the park quite often, but the pictures are always sweet! Eden and Savannah will be celebrating their first birthday on Feb. 20. Flynet View Slideshow »» View All Photos »»
Australian model turned actress, Jacinda Barrett and husband Gabriel Macht take their daughter Satine Anais Geraldine, 5-months, out for a stroll. Flynet View Slideshow »» View All Photos »»
Remember how I asked for Pumpkin Picking pictures? Well, let’s post our “celebrity babies/kids” holiday photos! Please send your images to email@example.com, and I will start one big “holiday” post. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful season:-)
Hi Everyone! As you may know I am getting ready for a change here, so if you could answer 7 short questions for me I would appreciate it! I really love your input! Click here to take survey
testing.. testing.. testing.. testing.. testing.. testing..
Seven-month-old Eden, with mother Marcia Cross, wears frilly Pedipeds with a sassy skull diaper cover.
Awww…thought this would make you smile! From top left: Will Smith and son Jaden, 9, Julianne Moore and Liv, 5, Jennifer Garner and Violet, 1, and Angelina Jolie and Shiloh, 1.
OK Eddie, in this case you can. Eddie Vedder’s daughter, 3-year-old Olivia, not only looks like her daddy but apparently shops at the same stores. It’s cool, though. I love little girls in Chucks!
Phinneas, the male half of the famed Julia Roberts/Danny Moder twins, leaves it up to his sister to sport the Crocs. He, on the other hand, goes against the grain and wears navy Pedipeds.
What’s the best thing you can get for new parents (besides sleep or a nanny)? Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, proud parents of baby Alexander, know it’s the baby wrap. Back pain no more!
… there’s fire. Fire truck Robeez that is on baby Kingston, seen here with mommy Gwen Stefani and daddy Gavin Rossdale on a trip to Hawaii.
Angie Harmon, 35, with her daughters Finley Faith, 3 1/2, and Avery Grace, 2 (dad is former football star Jason Sehorn.) See the extended post to read highlights of the article.