- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Stinkin’ sweet!View Slideshow »»
We are giving away the following prize pack from Little Giraffe from their posh new Snow Leopard collection. Total value: $189!
- Luxe Snow Leopard Baby Blanket $93 - This subtle and chic baby blanket is sure to warm up your nursery and encourage cuddle time! Framed in coordinating satin with sumptuous Luxe on front and back. Sure to make you purr.
- Luxe Snow Leopard Towel $51 - Your little cub will be cute and cuddly cloaked in our speckled Luxe Snow Leopard. Absorbent and ultra-soft 100% cotton terry is wildly cozy post-bathtime, and photo-worthy fun for both parent and child practicing your best “roar.”
- Little Fox $45 - The notorious Little G has travelled to faraway lands to meet his new friend, Little F the fox! Through all that fur, you won’t be able to resist giving Little F a smooch on the snout! But we can’t help but wonder, “what does the fox say?”
Celebrity fans of Little Giraffe include Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise, Angelina Jolie and her kids, Nicole Richie, Kate Middleton, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Rebecca Gayheart, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, and Rachel Zoe to name a few.
We are giving away the above prize pack from Little Giraffe‘s Snow Leopard collection to one (1) lucky reader (total value: $189)!
One easy way to enter:
This contest ends Saturday, Nov. 1 at 12:00 am EST. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winners of our Kiinde giveaway: Jessica, Michelle & Angela!
American Ninja Warrior host Jenn Brown celebrated her baby shower on Saturday (October 25). Produced by Good Carma Studio and hosted at the Play Vista, Calif. home of her longtime gal pal Erin Brodie, the theme and décor was ‘Southern Gentleman,’ with fun sayings on chalkboards such as ‘Welcome Y’all’ and ‘Yes Ma’am.’
The mom-to-be – who is expecting a son with her husband, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay star Wes Chatham – shares all the details with Celebrity Baby Scoop, saying she “received some of the cutest gifts.”View Slideshow »»
It’s Heisenberg and Jesse!
British filmmaker Guy Ritchie and his wife Jacqui Ainsley stepped out with his 14-year-old son Rocco at the UNICEF Halloween Ball at One Mayfair in London, England on Thursday (October 30). The father-son duo wore matching Breaking Bad costumes to the festive party.View Slideshow »»
So posh!View Slideshow »»
Bedtime and toddlers mix as well as oil and vinegar most nights. Bedtime can be a time of frustration for many parents as toddlers escape their bed and sneak out of their rooms multiple times. Below you’ll find some helpful tips from our friends at Difrax (stylish baby products) to get your child to sleep in their own bed without waging World War III:
Create a Routine: Kids feel safe with routines. Having a schedule they are familiar with lets them know what they can expect on a daily basis. Don’t rush the bedtime process as it is important to help them wind down and relax. After dinner have active play time to burn off excess energy. Consider using an egg timer to ring when it is time to head to the bath. Use bath time to transition them to a calmer state and prepare them for bed. Allow each child to select a book to read and gather together on a bed to snuggle and read. Include their favorite stuffed toy or blanket to be part of the bedtime ritual. After story time give kisses and hugs before tucking them in and turning out the light.