- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Hands on mama-of-three Jennifer Garner was spotted taking her two eldest children Violet, 6,and 3-year-old Seraphina to Sweet Rose creamery in Santa Monica, Calif. on Wednesday (May 30).
The 40-year-old actress – who is also mother to son Samuel, 3 months – toted sweet Seraphina and held Violet’s hand as the trio made their way into the gourmet ice cream shop. After their sweet treat, the girls were treated to a Hobby Horse merry-go-round ride at Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, Calif.
Name: Agnes Lark Bettany
Date of Birth: May 31, 2011
Parents: Jennifer Connelly & Paul Bettany
Siblings: Kai, 14 & Stellan, 8
- Agnes was born in New York City
- She was born via scheduled home water birth in a birthing pool
“She’s great. She’s beautiful. I have two boys who adore her. [Agnes] is so lovely.” – proud papa Paul on his beautiful daughter.
“Oh no, I shouldn’t turn this off. Don’t judge me…. I have a very small baby. Do you have kids? They’re great, great – the first three years they just scare the shit out of you.” – Paul on his daughter and deciding not to turn off his cell phone during an interview.
Every dad wants to be told they are special and loved! Father’s Day is the perfect day to remind dad that you are thankful for all he does, and that you know he is one-of-a-kind. This Father’s Day, surprise dad with a gift from Daddyscrubs. DaddyScrubs offers a full line of Daddy Gear designed for dad, by a dad, all emblazoned with I’m the Daddy™ which will make your proud papa feel important and extra special.
DaddyScrubs offers Daddy Gear for all stages of fatherhood, including:
- DaddyScrubs– comfy medical scrubs that help dad keep his cool in the hospital!
- Just launched Daddy Diaper Pack-the diaper bag that functions like a backpack, made just for dads on-the-go
- I’m the Daddy Bag O’ Books-a bag full of books for dad to read with and to his kids
- I’m the Daddy tees
- I’m the Daddy hoodies
- I’m the Daddy hats, waterbottles, mugs, and more!
Dads everywhere are showing off their daddy pride! The scrubs are a hot commodity in Hollywood, with the following celeb daddies sporting them during their time in the delivery room. Celebs such as Joey Lawrence, Antonio Sabato Jr., Kevin James, Ian Ziering, CNN’s John Roberts, Ty Murray, Cash Warren, J.R. Martinez, and Donald Trump Jr. are just a few of the daddies enjoying their new scrubs. DaddyScrubs also hosted “Grey’s Anatomy” star Sarah Drew’s baby shower!
Whether you want to honor the dad-to-be on his first Father’s Day, or the seasoned dad looking forward to another trip to the delivery room, a set of his very own DaddyScrubs are the perfect gift. Exclusive and one-of-a-kind, just like the dad wearing them. These scrubs will make any dad feel special and comfy on their big day! Be sure to use discount code celebrity for 15% off your purchase!
One lucky CelebrityBabyScoop reader will have the opportunity to win a prizepack from Daddyscrubs worth over $200, containing the DaddySwag Giftset (the ultimate gift set for dads containing I’m the Daddy scrubs, tee, mug and more), Bag O’ Books, I’m the Daddy hat and hoodie.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please list your favorite Daddyscrubs gift after visiting their site in the comments below. One winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day. Earn additional entries by signing up for the CelebrityBabyScoop newsletter. Be sure to visit Daddyscrubs on Facebook and Twitter as well!
This contest ends on June 7, at 7:00 p.m. and is open to U.S. residents only. Good luck!
Filed under: Uncategorized80 Comments
It was a mother-daughter day out for Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise, who were spotted heading home after a dinner date at New York City eatery Pie today (May 30).
The pretty pair seemed in good spirits, with 6-year-old Suri taking in the sights and sounds of the big city as she held on tight to her mom Katie’s hand. Suri, who looked sweet in her pink butterfly-adorned shorts, also carried a favorite furry friend.
View Slideshow »»
Such a cutie pie!
Contagion star Marion Cotillard was seen arriving at her hotel in SoHo, New York on Wednesday (May 30). The actress smiled at onlookers as she toted her sweet tot Marcel, 1, into the building.
Eccentric film director and producer Tim Burton was seen strolling with his 8-year-old son Billy Raymond around London, England on Tuesday (May 29)
The 53-year-old Alice in Wonderland director recently talked about the personal parallels between his younger years and his animated film titled Frankenweenie – a tale about pre-teen boy named Victor Frankenstein who reanimates his beloved dog Sparky after the animal is run over by a car.