- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Bedtime and toddlers mix as well as oil and vinegar most nights. Bedtime can be a time of frustration for many parents as toddlers escape their bed and sneak out of their rooms multiple times. Below you’ll find some helpful tips from our friends at Difrax (stylish baby products) to get your child to sleep in their own bed without waging World War III:
Create a Routine: Kids feel safe with routines. Having a schedule they are familiar with lets them know what they can expect on a daily basis. Don’t rush the bedtime process as it is important to help them wind down and relax. After dinner have active play time to burn off excess energy. Consider using an egg timer to ring when it is time to head to the bath. Use bath time to transition them to a calmer state and prepare them for bed. Allow each child to select a book to read and gather together on a bed to snuggle and read. Include their favorite stuffed toy or blanket to be part of the bedtime ritual. After story time give kisses and hugs before tucking them in and turning out the light.
Our spinoff, HerScoop, is hosting a giveaway with nini + pumpkin.
We are giving away the nini + pumpkin moon cocoon — the first-of-its-kind, versatile sleep sack that grows with children from infant to toddler and beyond
To enter the giveaway head over to HerScoop…
Actress Michelle Monaghan sat down with Working Mother to discuss her role as a U.S. Army mom in Fort Bliss and how she fully immerses herself in her acting roles. The mother-of-two, to daughter Willow, 6, and Tommy, 1 year old today, also reveals her top tips for overcoming fear.
“I kind of have like, a hero complex a little bit,” the Two and a Half Men star, 36, said. “I’m somebody’s hero now. It fulfills every bit of your ego when the kid starts to cry and you’re like, ‘Oh, I got this,’ and you take it, and suddenly the child calms down, and you’re like, ‘Oh yeah!’ You feel like you’re like a baby whisperer.”
Milla Jovovich is thinking pink.
The expectant mama radiated the red carpet at the 2014 amfAR L.A. Inspiration Gala in Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday (October 29). Looking ravishing in a red Donna Karan dress, the Resident Evil actress, 38, shared some exciting news at the posh gala.View Slideshow »»
“Halloween school dance. My favorite party!!!!!” Tyler captioned a photo of herself wearing a bun in the oven costume alongside 9-year-old son Milo.View Slideshow »»