- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
TV host and actress Kelly Ripa is no stranger to “mom guilt,” trying to balance her busy work schedule with her responsibilities at home with her three children – Michael, 14, Lola, 10, and Joaquin, 8. But for Kelly, dealing with that guilt has become a lot easier now that she’s lowered her expectations.
“Guilt for me is something that I still struggle with. I always feel guilty,” says Ripa. “I think every working mother does have that guilt about failing in some way. But the way I’ve learned to sort of balance it is just by knowing that I’m going to fail everybody a little bit every day.
Will Patrick Schwarzenegger be the “next big thing” in Hollywood?
He hopes so! In an interview with WWD, the 18-year-old son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver talks candidly about his plans to follow in his father’s footsteps by becoming an actor. And that’s not all he’s got lined up!
Australian X Factor judge Natalie Bassingthwaighte, 35, took a leisurely stroll with her fiancé Cameron McGlinchey and their adorable one-year-old daughter Harper in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday (September 21).
The former So You Think You Can Dance Australia hostess looked very happy and relaxed as she spent some quality time with her cute family.
Celebrity Body Image Quotes That Inspire – iVillage
8 New Diaper Bags For Fall – lilSugar
The Ultimate Guide to Breastfeeding – Fit Pregnancy
Tabitha wears a Tea Collection Chinese Jacket – $45
Desperado star Antonio Banderas, 51, graces the November issue of AARP and opens up about family life with Melanie Griffith, becoming a stepfather, and the secret to their successful high-profile marriage.
On becoming a stepfather: “It was hard because the kids had to accept me, and I was totally inexperienced. Suddenly I had a 6-year-old girl, a 10-year-old boy, and Stella came along almost immediately. I was, “Oh, my God!” But as soon as the kids knew that I was there to stay, they were fine. They needed solid ground in which they could grow. As soon as I realized that, I started establishing my relationship, giving them security, little by little doing the father thing. It took less than a year for them to realize that I was not temporary. [Now] hey call me Paponio — Papa and Antonio. But Dakota is 22 already, and she’s making movies. And Alexander is 26 and living in New York. And Mama and I have been together for 17 years now.”