New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Name: Zoë Isabella Kravitz
Parents: Lenny Kravitz & Lisa Bonet
Date of Birth: December 1, 1988
Siblings: Lola Iolani Momoa (07/07) & Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (12/08)
- Zoë was born in Venice Beach, Calif.
- She was born at home
- Her mom is ex-Cosby kid “Denise”
- Zoë identifies herself as a secular Jew
- The song Flowers for Zoë on her father’s second album Mama Said was written as a tribute to a then 3-year old Zoë
- She has appeared in the films The Brave One, No Reservations and X-Men: First Class.
- She also played Pearl on the fourth season of the Showtime television series Californication
- Her main hobby is music
“I’m old-school about the father-daughter thing, but she’s also my best friend.” Lenny on his loving relationship with his daughter.
“She grew up with me. I didn’t hide a lot. She learned by listening and observing what I was doing.” Lenny on raising his daughter.
Name: Robert “Bob” Clarence Irwin
Parents: Steve (22 February 1962 – 4 September 2006) & Terri Irwin
Date of Birth: December 1, 2003
Siblings: Bindi Sue, 13
- Robert was born in Buderim, Queensland, Australia
- He weighed 7 lbs and 4 ounces at birth
- Robert was named after Steve’s father Bob Irwin
- Controversy erupted when Steve held him up next to a large saltwater crocodile when he was only 4 weeks old
- Robert tragically lost his father when he was fatally stung by a stingray spine while snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef
- He loves dinosaurs
It’s very exciting, Robert’s here with me for the first time. We’re having such a good time. It was very funny. We were waiting to come on to the orange carpet and he was like, ‘Can we go now? Can we go now?’ – he’s just like my dad.” Big sister Bindi on walking the orange carpet with her brother.
“He’s a little Steve clone.” – Terri on the resemblance between father and son.
Name: Violet Anne Affleck
Parents: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner
Date of Birth: December 1, 2005
Siblings: Seraphina, 2 & Baby X due to arrive early next year
- Violet was born in Los Angeles, Calif.
- She was reportedly baptized at Christ Church United Methodist in Charleston, West Virginia on December 24, 2006
- Violet’s first name was chosen to honor her maternal great-grandmother while Anne is her mother’s middle name
- She enjoys playing soccer and dancing ballet
“I am madly in love. I have the best family.” – Ben on his gorgeous girls.
“I feel like they have a very normal upbringing. It’s too bad that there aren’t laws that protect their privacy, but that’s a whole other thing. They do have things that are really exciting for them and strange for them, I’m sure. Like living in a different place for a while then going back home. But kids have that with parents with all different jobs so I try not to look at it as something that is a problem. But kids are kids, they think whatever goes on in their lives is normal and I think that my kids’ lives are pretty normal.” – Jen on raising her children in the spotlight.
“It’s so important to me that they grow up with a healthy self-esteem, confidence and knowing just where to kick if they need to! You want to set the best example you can for them in every way. You want them to grow up and be proud of you.” – Jen on what she hopes to pass on to her daughters.
It’s been another year of amazing photos, headlines and stories on Celebrity Baby Scoop!
‘Tis the season to choose the best – and worst! – of 2011 in our 4th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards. What’s the best baby name of the year? Who’s your favorite celebrity family? Who’s been most transformed by motherhood this year? Who’s your favorite new baby of 2011? Will the Beckhams win it all this year?
Starting today, watch our daily poll and cast your vote. And may the best (and worst) win!
Expectant parents Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck had the look of love as they spent the day out in Santa Monica, California with their 5-year-old daughter Violet (November 30).
Sharing a laugh with her handsome husband, the Valentine’s Day star definitely had that gorgeous pregnancy glow about her as the trio ran a couple of errands before stopping off for an ice cream treat.
View Slideshow »»
Looking pretty in her cozy pink coat, 5-year-old Ramona caught a ride with her dad Peter Sarsgaard while out for a spin in New York City today (November 30).
Ramona, whose mom is Oscar-nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal, will soon be a big sister. A rep confirmed the happy news this week that Maggie and Peter are expecting baby #2.