- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Congratulations are in order for Debbie Matenopoulos and Jon Falcone.
The TV personality-author, 39, and her photographer husband welcomed their first child – daughter Alexandra Kalliope Falcone – on Wednesday, October 29, PEOPLE reports.
The Chew star Daphne Oz graces the November/December 2014 issue of Fitness and opens up about daughter Philomena, 7 months, her secrets for losing the baby weight in a healthy way, and her workout tips for instant energy.
On what surprised her the most after having her daughter: “That you still look six months pregnant once you’re home from the hospital. Your body does not instantly bounce back. I don’t own a scale, because it would make me neurotic, but I thought I knew where I’d be when I went for my first doctor appointment a few weeks after giving birth. I’d lost only 10 pounds!”
TMI or too fabulous?
British pop star Robbie Williams vlogged the birth of his second child – a son – via Twitter in a series of tweets and videos. And while his wife Adya Field didn’t always look so impressed, the singer-songwriter, 40, assures that “no moms were harmed” in his final birth announcement.
Most kids will probably say Halloween is one of their favorite times of the year. It’s a time of great excitement—there’s picking out the perfect costume, school parties, trick or treating and trips to the pumpkin patch. Just don’t forget to keep your little goblins happy and safe this Halloween season with a few simple tips. Whether you’re a Beggar’s Night newbie or a seasoned trick or treating pro, life gets hectic and we may skip a safety step or two in a hurry.
Here are a few refresher tips and ideas from parenting expert Daddy Locker to keep your kiddos safe this Halloween:
Find Community Events. Younger kids can be apprehensive about going door-to-door trick or treating. If that’s the case, head out to a kid-friendly community Halloween fair or event. There will still be “trick-or-treating” (just maybe booth-to-booth instead of door-to-door) as well as costumes and fun. My kids love this as there are usually extra and unusual activities like bobbing for apples, face painting and more.
“It’s unbelievable. It’s the greatest thing on Earth,” the actor, 36, said of being dad to Wyatt Isabelle, whom he welcomed Oct. 1 with fiancée Mila Kunis, 31. “We’re really privileged that we have time and can afford to take time. So we don’t have a nanny or a night nurse of any of the stuff. It’s just the two of us.”
Congratulations are in order for Jessica Paré and John Kastner.
The Mad Men actress, 33, and her musician boyfriend are expecting their first child, Us Weekly reports.