- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
On her marriage and divorce from Tom Cruise: “I don’t want that moment in my life to define me, to be who I am. I don’t want that to be what I’m known as. I was an actor before, an actor during and an actor now.”
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th. The reality star mama recently worked with nursery designer Vanessa Antonelli, proprietor of NessaLee Baby, to create the perfect “travel-themed rustic/modern nursery” for her bundle of joy.
Celebrity Baby Scoop catches up with Ashley about the nursery, the story behind her son’s name, and why pregnancy was “refreshing” for her. She goes on to reveal the toughest part of postpartum recovery and how “being a new mom has brought a lot of peace” to her life.View Slideshow »»
Congratulations are in order for LeBron James and Savannah Brinson.
The NBA star, 29, and his wife, 28, have welcomed their third child – a daughter named Zhuri – Us Weekly reports.
Meet Giovanna Marie LaValle.
Reality star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and fiancé Jionni LaValle introduced their newborn daughter. “FINALLY sharing the first pic of my baby girl Giovanna…” the proud mom, 26, wrote via Twitter alongside a link to her website.View Slideshow »»
Congratulations are in order for Alfonso Ribeiro and Angela Unkrich.
After his Monday performance on Dancing With the Stars, the actor, 43, announced that his wife is expecting their second child.
Name: Matilda Rose Ledger
Date of Birth: October 28, 2005
Parents: Michelle Williams & Heath Ledger
♥ Matilda was born in Brooklyn, New York
♥ Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is her godfather
♥ Her godmother is mom Michelle’s Dawson’s Creek costar Busy Philipps
♥ Following the loss of her father in 2008, actors Johnny Depp, Jude Law & Colin Farrell helped to complete his last role in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. They also donated their salaries to Matilda after learning that her father’s will had not been updated to include her
“She’s dying to see it. She’s very excited. [Director Sam Raimi] really welcomed her on set and he made a very kid-friendly space. She witnessed so much of it being made so she’s really excited to see it come together.” – mama Michelle on her daughter’s enthusiasm over seeing her mother’s movie Oz The Great and Powerful.
“What situations optimize my parenting? Which really is the most important thing in my world. That’s the question that I’m asking. How do I live my life and work in a way that makes me the best parent I can be? I think it’s the ultimate creative act. If this doesn’t turn out well then there is no success or awards in the world that can make up for it. So I’m always wondering what that balance is, and where it is.” – Michelle, musing about motherhood.
“I’m falling more and more in love with [Matilda], and I think she deserves the bulk of my attention. We’re lucky. I can work. She can go to a good school. There’s a lot there for her. And she can know her dad in so many ways, and so many of his friends who will be able to tell her so many stories. His friends, his family—they were a big part of his life, and they were a big part of his life, and they will be a big part of her life.” – Michelle, on her beautiful daughter.