New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Congratulations are in order for Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Cutter Dykstra. The Sopranos alum, 36, and the pro baseball player, 28, are expecting their second child, she announced via Instagram.Read More
Kate Middleton and Prince William touched down in Germany with their two children — Prince George, nearly 4, and Princess Charlotte, 2 — on Wednesday (July 19).Read More
Life & Style is reporting that after learning of wife Kendra Wilkinson‘s sex tape with an ex-boyfriend, husband Hank Baskett began visiting strip clubs.
An acquaintance of Baskett’s, Carl Miller has revealed that he attended strip clubs with Baskett on two separate occasions; once while Wilkinson was 8-months-pregnant with son Hank IV, and a second time in Miami, while there for the Super Bowl.
Two dancers from a club have also spoken out, saying, “There were like 400 girls up in here. And Hank was here for sure.” Another performer added, “You put some of these girls in that situation, and what do you think is going to happen? It’s not supposed to happen up in here — if they catch you, they’ll kick you out — but that’s what private VIP rooms are for.”
Though Baskett’s rep has denied these claims, Miller insists that Baskett was there, adding, “Hank loves strippers and strip clubs. And he doesn’t see anything wrong with it.”
The new no.1 all terrain jogger Mountain Buggy’s innovative and brilliant design philosophy just extended itself further to create the all new terrain™ – the ultimate in all terrain adventure, for parents who want to live a life without limit, from the mountain trails to the city streets.
Staying true to Mountain Buggy‘s DNA of simplicity, durability, maneuverability, and adaptability – the designers have re-engineered their bullet proof urban jungle™ platform, and enhanced these features with more sport performance technologies, functionality and superior design to maximize a parent’s freedom.
With powerful suspension, front wheel tracking device and 16″ tires, the terrain gives maximum stability and directional control across all terrain, and with the hand operated active brake, speed can be easily managed to slow or stop ensuring a comfortable and safe ride for the child. It has complete adaptability (for both carrycot and car seat adapter) and uncompromised child support, giving optimal posture with its structured and padded seating – far safer for a child’s back and far superior than the softer hammock seating that is common in the market.
Terrain standard features:
- Adjustable handle height
- Hand operated active brake
- Shock absorbing suspension
- Lockable 3-mode swivel front wheel
- Adjustable seat with full recline (infant compatible) to upright
- Rigorous quality and safety tests – internationally certified
- Precise tracking mechanism in front wheel
- Follow the sun canopy with flick-out sun visor & peek-a-boo flap
- 16″ rear tires – bias ply construction with steel bead
- 6060 T52 aircraft grade aluminum
- 600 denier polyester fabric with poly coating
- Locking foot brake
- Compatible with all urban jungle accessories
- Quick and compact fold
- Carrycot compatible
- Covered gear tray
- Safety wrist strap
- Quick release wheels
- Seat Load 77 lbs.
Click here to see a video on Mountain Buggy’s new terrain stroller.
We are giving away 1 Mountain Buggy terrain stroller. The retail value is $549.99 available for purchase at Magic Beans.
One Easy Way to Enter:
- Sign up for our newsletter and get your weekly fix on the latest celebrity mom and baby news (current subscribers will automatically be entered).
This contest ends Friday, July 9th at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada and U.S. residents. Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our phil&teds giveaway: orangechica!
Name: Sunday Rose Kidman Urban
Date of Birth: July 7, 2008
Parents: Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
Siblings: Half-siblings Isabella Jane (12/22/92) & Connor Anthony (01/17/95)
– She was born in Nashville, Tennessee weighing in at 6lbs 7 1/2oz
– Mama Nicole took two months maternity leave after her daughter was born, before heading back to work to begin filming Nine
– According to her maternal grandfather, Sunday’s middle name was chosen to honor Keith’s late grandmother, Rose
“Particularly when you don’t have someone in your life… in my experience, Sunday was the loneliest day. It went from being sort of the most dreaded day of the week for us to being the most joyous day, because we just had a family.” – Keith, on the personal meaning of his daughter’s name.
Name: Levi Alves McConaughey
Date of Birth: July 7, 2008
Parents: Camila Alves & Matthew McConaughey
Siblings: Vida (01/03/10)
– He was born in Los Angeles weighing 7 lbs 4 oz
– His name was chosen for its biblical significance, as Matthew explains: “Levi was another name for the apostle Matthew in The Bible. They were, in fact, two names for the same person. Our son was born at 6:22 pm, and this particular time represents my favorite verse in the book of Matthew in The Bible: ‘If thy eye be single, thy whole body will be full of light.'”
– Levi has a pet parrot which has been spotted perched on the little boy’s shoulder while out for walks with his family
– Daddy Matthew was once quoted as saying his son is “an inherently happy kid”
– Earlier this year Camila admitted that she had yet to give her son a haircut, but he was recently spotted with a brand new ‘do just in time for his birthday
“He’s either going to be an astronaut because he’s always liked air traffic control… or he’s Poseidon because he’s infatuated with water.” – Matthew, on his son’s varied interests.
“We had to super child proof the new house because he’s motoring around like Usian Bolt and eatin like Kobayashi, Camila and I can barely keep up. We call him the fruit bandit ‘cause if there’s fruit out, he’s on it, takin it and eatin it. He’s getting bigger, more fun, smarter and craftier by the day.” – Matthew, on keeping up with his busy boy.
It’s a boy for singer Dannii Minogue and boyfriend Kris Smith! The couple welcomed son Ethan Edward Smith on Monday, July 5th in Melbourne, Australia. A rep for Minogue announced the birth via The Herald Sun and added,
Mother and baby are doing well and Dad is very proud. They request their privacy at this special time to adjust as new parents”
Minogue, who recently said that she “never saw herself with kids,” was reportedly set for a home birth, but after “complications” arose she was rushed to the Royal Women’s Hospital hospital where she eventually delivered.
Congrats to the Minogue/Smith family!
Thanks to CBS readers Mel & Heather!
Alexis Bellino, star of The Real Housewives Of Orange County, was moments away from tragedy on the 4th of July, after a pool accident almost caused the drowning of her two children.
TMZ is reporting that Bellino and husband, Jim were off “doing something,” while their two children remained in a stroller near the pool.
At this point the stroller reportedly rolled into the pool and according to security guards on the scene, a lifeguard jumped in and pulled the stroller out with one child in it, while Jim dove in to save the other child.
There is a conflict in the story however, as Jim told TMZ, “There was no lifeguard needed or involved.”
The two children, who are doing fine and did not require medical attention, were most likely the couples’ twins Melania and Mackenna. The couple also have a young son, James.
Filed under: Uncategorized12 Comments