- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Coronoation Street star Graeme Hawley and wife Elianne are expecting their first child together in June, Manchester Evening News reports.
“I think we must now be about the ninth couple from Corrie to announce baby news, there’s definitely something in the water over there. The creche will be bigger than the set at this rate! Elianne is 19 weeks now and she’s been doing ever so well, we’re delighted.” Graeme says. “I heard they’d been placing bets on who would be the next to announce a pregnancy on Corrie, so I missed a trick there really.”
In addition to Graeme and his girlfriend, nine other Coronoation Street stars have recently revealed baby news. Tina O’Brien and Ryan Thomas welcomed their daughter Scarlett and Andy Whyment just welcomed a son Thomas. Jack P. Shepherd’s girlfriend Lauren is pregnant, while Alison King, Wanda Opalinska, Jane Danson and Kym Marsh are all expecting as well.
Hugh Jackman was seen taking his 3-year-old daughter Ava out for a scooter ride in the West Village, New York City.
Hugh is planning to star in the adaptation of Cecelia Ahern’s novel If You Could See Me Now where he will play the invisible friend of a 6-year-old boy. Hugh’s much-anticipated film X-Men Origins: Wolverine is coming to theaters on May 1, 2009.
Photos: SplashView Slideshow »»
Pregnant actress Alyson Hannigan and her husband Alexis Denisof were seen taking a walk in Santa Monica, CA. We just saw Alyson leaving a sewing class the other day. Maybe she’s planning to make something special for their upcoming baby?
The former Buffy the Vampire Slayer actors are expecting their first child this spring.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Rosie O’Donnell Gets New Very Big Teeth - Celebitchy
Meet Marvelous Mariah & Sweet Sydney – Bitten & Bound
Guess Who? - In Case You Didn’t Know
Love & Rage – MOMFormation
Sam Lutfi Sues The Spears Clan – Dose.ca
Jessica Simpson Is Living The Dream - I Don’t Like You In That Way
Australian actress Cate Blanchett, husband Andrew Upton and their children Dashiell, 7, Roman, 4 1/2, and Ignatius ‘Iggy’, 9 months play at a local park in Hunters Hill nearby their home in Sydney, Australia on Sunday. Afterwards the family headed to a local cafe for an outdoor lunch.
The Oscar winner hasn’t ruled out more babies, “Who knows? Don’t close those doors. The world is very overpopulated, but we do make nice ones. They all look like Andrew. To say he has dominant genes would be an understatement.”
Photos: INFdaily.comView Slideshow »»