- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Tom Cruise’s Blackberry Is Missing – Hollyscoop
Is TR Knight Leaving Grey’s? – Daily Blabber
Scientology Had A Christmas Party – I Don’t Like You In That Way
Scott Ruffalo Playin Russian Roulette, Says Attorney - I’m Not ObsessedView Slideshow »»
After recently revealing that she and husband Daniel Giersch are expecting their second child together, Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford is now trying to prepare her 2-year-old son Hermès for the experience of being a big brother.
“My husband actually found some really cute books about explaining to your kid about the baby that’s coming and the mommy being pregnant and what goes on with the mommy and then what happens when you bring the baby home. It’s really helpful.”
Click below to read the rest!
Kelly explained that she “told the writers” on Gossip Girl she was pregnant as soon as she found out, and that her pregnancy probably won’t be written into the show, because “they have so many great storylines going right now” and she will only be about six months pregnant when the show goes on hiatus.
She also shared a few tips for using green products during the holidays,
“I don’t have as much time to entertain anymore,” she says, “but I do think the holidays are such a wonderful time to get together with friends and family. And you can do it an eco way.”
Rutherford’s tips: beeswax candles, which don’t contain petroleum products, and reusing old gift-wrap and paper bags to wrap small gifts and party favors. She also recommends you “bring in leaves, pine cones … and use them instead of paying for plastic ones. You can bring some nature into your home.”
Baby on the way? Enter to win a Celebrity “BUMP” Bag valued at over $3000 for you and your baby!
Are you expecting a little one and in need of some of the latest and greatest baby items? Jewels and Pinstripes, Celebrity and VIP Gift Bags Creator for Charity and High Profile Events, has just the gift bag for you! The Celebrity “BUMP” Bag includes some of the most hip, useful and fun baby items out there and we are giving one away! Jewels and Pinstripes has designed these bags for stars such as Kevin and Christine Costner, Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa, Ryan and Trista Sutter, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Dave Grohl and Jordyn Blum, and Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof.
Jewels and Pinstripes has filled them with the most necessary and trendy mommy and baby products from companies such as Tot-to-go Design Inc., WubbaNub, Peanut Shell, Daniel Green, Kickin Maternity, Beba Bean and Sweet Shoes just to name a few. Click here to view more pictures and products in the Celebrity “BUMP” Bag.
*HOW TO ENTER* Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite product in the Celebrity “BUMP” Bag and 1 winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day. This contest ends Wednesday, December 10th at 7 P.M. EST. Entries are welcome from US residents only. Good luck!
Congrats to the winners of our Uncommonly Cute giveaway: Bing, Sandra, Gia, Kiki & Mary Kate!View Slideshow »»
24 star Mary Lynn Rajskub was spotted out in Los Angeles today with her 4-month-old son Valentine yesterday. They were on hand for co-star Kiefer Sutherland as he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Valentine was dressed in a cute jersey that had his last name Rolph and ’24′ on the back. Dad is Mary Lynn’s boyfriend Matthew Rolph.
Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News
The Queen of Pop enjoyed a free day between her last performance on Monday in Buenos Aires, Argentina and she will be in Santiago, Chile today, as part of her Sticky and Sweet tour.
Photos: SplashView Slideshow »»