- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Mary-Kate Olsen rumored to be pregnant – Celebitchy
Brad Pitt “High” From New Orleans Project – Huffington Post
Grandparents Are Safest Caregivers – ParentDish
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
Actress Melissa Joan Hart is mom to sons Mason, 3 next month, and Braydon, 8 1/2 months, and while Braydon is still far too young to understand Christmas, Mason is starting to realize he gets presents – and Melissa isn’t above using that to her advantage!
“Mason is almost three,” she explained. “He’s starting to understand about Christmas. We have the ‘Good’ and ‘Bad’ charts, so he gets good and bad checks when he’s good and bad, and depending on how many he has at the end of the month, he’ll get so many presents from Santa. So he’s just starting to pick up on that, but we’ve gotta start with the movies like Frosty and all of that stuff.”
Photo: Fame, 8/23
“I think kids do best when they only have a couple of things that they really enjoy. I try and stay away from the gluttony of things. They don’t appreciate it as much. When they only get one or two things they really like it.”
Continue reading to see what Ava wants this year
She also revealed that Ava “wants a horse” this year – but Reese is still on the fence about it.
She also shared some of their Christmas traditions,
“I have kids, so it’s a lot about opening presents,” she adds of the holiday. “And then I start cooking, and I really enjoy that part of it. They play with their toys, and I cook some dinner. It’s nice.”
And the kids dress up her Oscar!
“At Christmas time they put a little hat on him and a little scarf,” she says, “so he doesn’t get cold.”
Photo: Pacific Coast News
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, who expect their second child sometime soon, landed with their daughter Violet at LAX in California on Sunday, the day before Violet’s third birthday! Dad Ben had his head newly shaved.
RADCLIFFE/CHRIS/bauergriffinonline.comView Slideshow »»