- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Name: James Wilke Broderick
Date of Birth: October 28, 2002
Parents: Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick
Siblings: 5-year-old twin sisters Loretta & Tabitha
♥ James’ first name was chosen to honor his paternal grandfather
♥ When his twin sisters were born, he had a hand in choosing one of their names – Marion. The family, however, calls her by her middle name Loretta
♥ He is often snapped on his way to and from school with one of his famous parents in NYC
“Any note that James Wilke writes me is an incomparable gift. He writes such lovely, sweet, touching notes that are sometimes quite funny and my daughters draw me pictures all the time, and if I’m away, they mail me wonderful, wonderful pictures of themselves, self portraits.”- mama Sarah on her talented tots.
“I don’t want him to do it until after he goes to college: But part of me thinks maybe it’s better if he knows the truth now about how hard it is to be a working actor. I don’t know that he grasps what it took to get us here.” – Sarah on her sweet son.
“Having children makes it harder now. When you involve other people who are reliant on you, the stakes are monumentally higher. I don’t mean to be dramatic, it’s also beautiful and filled with meaning.” – Sarah, on how motherhood has changed her life.
In a precious mommy-and-me selfie, actress Alyssa Milano shared an image breastfeeding her 7-week-old daughter Elizabella.
While nursing her newborn, the Mistresses star, 41, captioned the photo with a quote from Czech write Milan Kundera about the beauty of breastfeeding.
Actress Julianne Moore covers the November issue of More and talks about how her children – son Cal, nearly 17, and daughter Liv, 12 – influenced her Hunger Games: Mockingjay role, the “terrible” loss of friend and colleague Phillip Seymour Hoffman, and how getting older has made her feel more powerful in her career.
On how her kids influenced her signing on for Mockingjay: “For a child moving into adolescence, the big question is, Do I have free will? Can I determine my own future?[At that age] you’re still with your parents. But you’re asking yourself, Who am I? Most of the films I make are not for kids. My son was in line for the midnight show when The Hunger Games first came out. They both loved the books. For them, my being in Mockingjay was fairly meaningful.”
Actress Christie Lynn Smith is inviting Celebrity Baby Scoop readers to follow along as she blogs about family life with husband, actor John Fortson, and their two children: daughter Abby, 6 1/2, and son Joshua, 21 months.
In her ninth guest blog, the Paging Dr. Freed star talks candidly about the joys – and challenges - of motherhood. The actress – who will be starring as Linda Westbrook on CBS’s Criminal Minds on November 19 along with a new HBO series titled Togetherness in Jan. – admits that life can be overwhelming, but she’s found herself through the rigors of motherhood.View Slideshow »»
What a lil’ cutie!
Sporting matching camo, singer Ciara shared an adorable image with her son Future, 5 months, via Instagram. “Up In The Air Having In Flight Fun With #MyBabySoldier. THIS Smile Is Contagious. Lef Lef Righ Lef,” she captioned the image.View Slideshow »»
Singer-actress Christina Milian stepped out with daughter Violet, 4, in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (October 25).
The pretty pair were seen lunching together at Subway. The AM to PM singer, 33, Instagrammed a photo from their outing. “#snapped out with my perfect little princess. She makes my world complete. @violetmadison I love you,” the proud mama captioned the image.View Slideshow »»