- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
- SMH on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
David Beckham took his boys – Brooklyn, 9, Romeo, 6, and Cruz, 3 – for a walk in New York City today, minus mom Victoria. The foursome stopped to grab coffee from Starbucks. David took some pictures of his own, and they all held hands.
Click below for two more!
Photos: James Ambler/Splash NewsView Slideshow »»
Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt turns five years old today!
Name: Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt
Birthday: November 29, 2003 (adopted March 15, 2007)
Parents: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Facts about him:
• Adopted from Vietnam in 2007 at age 3.
• His birth name was Pham Quang Sang, but was changed after his adoption; it translates to “peaceful sky.” (Pax, a name Angelina’s mother really liked, means “peace” in Latin, while “thien” is Vietnamese for “sky.”)
• Attended preschool in Prague with Zahara.
Right after Pax’s adoption Angelina said,
“You can imagine what courage it takes to be in all new surroundings, with new people and a new language,” she tells PEOPLE. “He is very strong.” However, by four months later, Pax – described as a “little bit shy” by the orphanage director – became “probably the wildest person in the house right now. I’m still having trouble convincing Pax that underwear and pants go together – underwear is not pants!”
She also did an interview in May 2007, in which she said,
“Pax is almost three and a half and has never made a real decision for himself because everybody does everything in a group in the orphanage. There were all these things he’d never had. The first time I gave him a bath, he was suddenly laughing, out of his mind. He took five baths in one day. We’d be talking and he’d take his clothes off and run into the bathroom. The first two days, he cried a lot. I hired a translator, and he would explain what was going on. The first night, I slept alone with him. I was expecting him to wake up and scream, but he woke and just stared at me. I handed him a stuffed animal, and we walked around the room pointing at things. By day three, he didn’t want me to put him down. I think he got used to the reality that somebody loves you and that’s what a mommy is.”
Nicole Ritchie and her 10-month-old daughter Harlow spent the day in West Hollywood today. Nicole dropped Harlow off at a friend’s house for a playdate, and took her for a walk after she picked her up! Dad is Joel Madden (not that you couldn’t tell – talk about spitting image!)
Christina Aguilera recently revelealed that she looks to Nicole for parenting advice because of “how great of a mom she is.”
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Thomas Beatie – labeled “the pregnant man” by the media – arrived with his family – wife Nancy and daughter Susan, 5 months tomorrow – at the Madrid airport in Spain. Thomas is expecting a second baby, but there is no belly yet.
Photos: KADENAPIXView Slideshow »»
Dad is Naomi’s fiance Liev Schreiber.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Brooke Shields, husband Chris and their two daughters, 5-year-old Rowan and 2 1/2-year-old Grier, had lunch at Fanelly’s in New York City today. Brooke was all smiles, maybe about the good news that Lipstick Jungle is not canceled, and wished everyone a late Happy Thanksgiving.
Brooke, Rowan and Grier recently did a photoshoot for Cookie magazine!
Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.comView Slideshow »»