- michela on Gwen Stefani’s Selfie With Son
- Lana on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- michela on 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking
- 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Candace Cameron Bure Enjoys Girls’ Night In
- 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Channing Tatum: I Don’t Know If I’ll Spank Or Not
- 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Matt Damon Teaches Daughters To Give Back
- Kristen Bell's On-Set Baby Bump on Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard Bump It Up
- Wes Chatham & Jenn Brown Radiate The Red Carpet on Jenn Brown Celebrates Baby Shower
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Marcia Cross was seen taking her 1 1/2-year-old twin daughters, Eden and Savannah (in the pink hat), out shopping at Jenny Bec’s Toy Store in Santa Monica on Sunday.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Apologizes – Defamer
These Puppies Saved A Boy’s Life - DListed
The Best Childrens Books of 2008 – MOMFormation
First Lady of California, Maria Shriver and two of her children Patrick, 15, and Katherine, 19, were spotted over the weekend shopping at the Brentwood Market.
Dad is Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. The couple have two other children, Christina,17, and Christopher, 11.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Jennifer Garner and her 3-year-old daughter Violet arrived at a friends house in West Hollywood on Sunday.
Jennifer and husband Ben Affleck expect baby No. 2 this winter.
Actress Kate Hudson has lots of plans for this Christmas – including, she says, handmade presents!
“We’ve always been pretty crafty anyway. We all knit. The girls knit. This year I’m doing these great big knit…well, actually I shouldn’t even talk about it because I can’t say it!”
Click below to read about Ryder’s first day skiing.
Kate plans to spend the holidays in Colorado with her 4-year-old son, Ryder, who started skiing last year and has already graduated from the bunny hill. On his first day – at the very same ski school she attended as a child – Kate showed up to watch Ryder show off a bit – but he was nowhere to be found.
“I started panicking a little bit because I couldn’t see him anywhere. And the [instructor] came over and said, ‘Oh, actually, he’s up on the mountain.’ I’m standing there in my skis and I’m looking up and all of a sudden I see this little kid in camouflage and I’m like, ‘No!’” Hudson says. “He is just zooming down the mountain and I started to cry. I grew up skiing, and then you see your kids ski and there’s a freedom in it, a freedom in that that you recognize in them and a confidence that kids start to get when they do things like that. It was a big little moment.”
Still, Kate doesn’t plan to let her son run too wild,
“Now he’s going to be terror,” she says. “So the helmet is on. I’m going to put like those rubber things on the bottom of his skis so that he doesn’t go too fast.”
Ryder’s dad is Kate’s ex-husband Chris Robinson.
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»