- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Marcia Cross and husband Tom Mahoney (not pictured) made grocery shopping a family affair — taking 20-month-old twins Eden and Savannah along on Saturday. The twins were in and out of the cart, and at one point they both sat in the cart together.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Nicole Kidman is already a mom to Isabella, 15, Connor, 13, with ex Tom Cruise and Sunday Rose, four months, with husband Keith Urban – but she wouldn’t mind more!
“I would love more children – but that’s up to God!” she told reporters Monday at Glamour’s Women of the Year awards in NYC.
When asked if she planned to adopt again, like she did with Isabella and Connor,
“That’s too personal.”
And, she says, Sunday “is amazing. She’s an easy baby,” Kidman added. “She’s giggling.”
Nicole’s movie Australia, co-starring Hugh Jackman, is out this month, and she will be on the Today show tomorrow.
Kate has one movie completed, Whiteout, which is set to be released in 2009.
Photo: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Princess has landed a deal with Prima Baby and Pregnancy, modeling party dresses. Not only that, though, Katie wants her husband, Peter Andre, and their 3-year-old son Junior to start modeling as well.
Talking proudly of the Princess shoot, Jordan said,
“She’s going to be on the cover of Prima Baby, modeling party dresses. I’d like to get her and Junior into modeling. I think most parents would probably like to get their kids into modeling.”
Jennifer Garner and Violet Anne stopped by The Rehwold Chapel in LA Monday afternoon. OK! Magazine recently asked Jen’s good friend and former Alias co-star, Victor Garber, if Violet, who turns 3 in December, is as “adorable as she seems”.
“Oh, she is just an astonishing child. She looks just like her mother! She’s her mother’s daughter.”
Jennifer and husband Ben Affleck, expect their second child this winter.