- Anony on Kim Kardashian & North: Paris Pals
- Anonymous1 on Brian Austin Green Shares Family Photos
- Louise on Reese Witherspoon: Tennessee Looks Just Like My Husband
- Jaja on Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome First Child: Fordham Rhys
- Anonymous on Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome First Child: Fordham Rhys
- Between bands on Coldwater Canyon Park: The Playground To The Stars
- Serena77 on Brian Austin Green Shares Family Photos
- Janna on Chelsea Clinton Welcomes First Child: Charlotte Clinton
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
Lord of The Rings star Sean Bean, 49, says he wants to have children with his current wife, Georgina, 29. Sean already has three daughters from previous marriages – Lorna, 21, Molly, 17, and Evie Natasha, 10 next month. Sean and Georgina married in February of this year.
“The older ones can babysit too. But only if I can get them because they are always out on a Saturday night. That would be handy!”
Photo: BIG PICTURES/bauergriffinonline
CJ was introduced in OK! magazine three weeks ago.
Name: Matilda Rose Ledger
Birthday: 28 October 2005
Parents: Michelle Williams & Heath Ledger
Facts about her:
• Matilda is set to inherit her father’s entire estate, after his death in January 2008
• Her godparents are Jake Gyllenhaal and Busy Philipps
Michelle on Matilda (when she was a baby),
“”I feel like I didn’t have any relationship with my body before Matilda. Well, I did, but it was just a bad one. After having my daughter I can’t judge myself in the same way. My body has done this totally miraculous but utterly ordinary thing. The downside is that my vocabulary has shrunk to the size of a pea. Since having a kid I just don’t have the same access to the world. I don’t see as many shows, I don’t go to many movies and I hardly read any books anymore. I’m lucky to make it through a book a month. So you start to develop in a much more non-verbal way, which can be so frustrating. Also there’s been a lot going on in my personal life and part of me is… I don’t know. I shouldn’t talk about it but it’s like I’m re-emerging back into the world or something.””
It was off to the Farmers Market early on Sunday for Gwen Stefani and Kingston, 2, who were accompanied by Kingston’s nanny and an assistant.
The Stefani-Rossdale family were spotted later that day dressed in their Halloween best – baby Zuma was with them too – but he was covered up.
Photo: FameView Slideshow »»
Billy Bob Thornton spent Sunday afternoon with his daughter Bella and her mother Connie Angland at the pumpkin patch.
Thornton, 53, who has a band ‘Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters‘, will open for country music star Willie Nelson in November.
Click here to see other celebs and their kids at the pumpkin patch.
Photo: FameView Slideshow »»