- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Jessica Alba was spotted with her 5-month-old daughter, Honor Marie, on Saturday. The 27-year-old actress shopped around and stopped at a deli in rainy New York City.
Upcoming projects for the new mom include the films An Invisible Sign of my Own and Sin City 2.
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
Singer Seal and wife Heidi Klum took their kids – Leni, 4, Henry, 3, and Johan, 2 this month – to the Coldwater Canyon Park in Beverly Hills yesterday. The family of five seemed to have a great time, swinging on the swings and tackling the slide – with mom’s help, of course. The family stayed until it got dark, then headed home.
Seal’s new album, Soul, is being released tomorrow – if you pre-order now, you get an instant download of the single “Here I Am (Come Take Me)”!
Click below for more!
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Name: Ruby Sweetheart Maguire
Birthday: 10 November 2006
Parents: Jennifer Meyer & Tobey Maguire
Facts about her:
• Her parents named her Ruby because they just liked the name and gave her her middle name ‘Sweetheart’ as Jennifer’s grandmother used to call Jennifer ‘Sweetheart’ before she died
• Little Ruby recently enjoyed a playdate with Kingston Rossdale!
Tobey on Ruby,
“It’s a very dramatic change. My whole life is in transition now with friendships and where I’m gonna live, you know, just your whole perspective. It’s great. She’s so adorable. She’s just a smiley, little beautiful thing.”
Update: Quotes from interview with British OK! magazine added.
Model Katie ‘Jordan’ Price is on the cover of British OK! magazine this week with her 16-month-old daughter Princess Tiaamii. Katie, 30, talks about her plans for more children in the interview. She is also mum to sons Harvey, six, and Junior, three.
Supposed baby bump: “No, I’m not. I want to focus on training for the marathon so I don’t want to get pregnant again just yet. Hopefully I will get pregnant next year as we are going to start trying. But certainly not this year. No chance.”
Making adoption her next priority: “Ideally I want to have another three kids biologically and then adopt, but if something happened and there was a child who needed a home before that, then I’d do it. All I know is that I haven’t finished yet when it comes to having kids.”
Continue reading for more of the interview
Princess’s first modelling job: “She’s got her first modelling job coming up! She’s going to be on the Christmas front cover of Prima Baby, modelling party dresses. I would like to get both her and Junior into modelling, actually. To be honest, I think most parents would probably quite like to get their kids into modelling.”
Princess closer to Harvey or Junior: “I’d say probably Junior because he plays with her. Junior just wants to cuddle and kiss her. Princess puts him in his place, though – like if he takes a toy off her she has a temper tantrum and makes his give it back. They are like best friends.”
To see more of the interview, pick up British OK!
OK! via Daily Mail
“We’ll definitely start trying next year. It feels like the right time. But I think that’ll be it, as I’m probably too old now to have more than two.”
“We hope they are strong enough to cope”