- Anonymous9 on Curtis Stone & Hudson: Park Playdate
- Anabelle on Guess Who Revealed: Luke Hemsworth & Kids
- Amandine on Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump
- Lauren on Kourtney Kardashian’s Bump In Black
- Jenn on Mom-To-Be Molly Sims Rocks A Crop Top
- Anabelle on Mom-To-Be Molly Sims Rocks A Crop Top
- Sophia on Camila Alves & Kids: LAX Landing
- Anabelle on Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
Name: Francesca Nora Bateman
Birthday: 28 October 2006
Parents: Jason Bateman & Amanda Anka
Facts about her:
• In the past, she has had a playdate at the park with Frances Pen Benioff!
• She often accompanies dad on set but hasn’t had a playdate with Violet (daughter of dad’s once co-star Ben Affleck) as dad says Violet hasn’t returned Francesca’s calls!
Jason on Francesca,
“I just like to throw her around. She’s a real good snuggler and she likes to give kisses and hugs. And her neck smells fantastic! You just want to ball her up and stuff her in your pocket. I’m doing all that until she gets too big and doesn’t want to kiss her dad anymore.”
Will Smith and his wife Jada took kids Jaden, 10, and Willow, 8 on Halloween, to the Los Angeles premiere of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa at the Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California over the weekend. Jada voiced Gloria the hippo for the second time in the movie.
Jada and Willow were featured in this month’s Cookie magazine.
Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacificcoastnews.com; L. Martinez/Splash NewsView Slideshow »»
After returning from a business meeting, Naomi Watts took her 15-month-old son Sasha out for a walk in New York City. On the way home they stopped by a Duane Reade drug store. Naomi expects her second child with fiance Liev Schreiber later this winter.
Photos: MARIO MAGNANI/bauergriffinonline.com; Ron Asadorian/SplashView Slideshow »»
“The whole family is very much smitten with Coco.”
Mark Wahlberg and longtime partner Rhea Durham took daughter Ella Rae and son Michael to see Madagascar Escape 2 Africa at the Mann Village Theatre, in LA on Sunday. The couple, who are rumored to have wedding plans for the summer of 2009 also have a 1-month-old son Brendan Joseph.
Heidi Klum and Leni dropped by the The Empty Vase Florists in West Hollywood on Sunday – to pick up a bouquet of red roses.
Klum, 35, who has her own skincare line, two signature perfumes as well as a hit TV show Project Runway told the Sunday Express magazine that her family will always come before her work.
“I’m very busy but my husband and I always wanted a big family so that’s No 1 for us,’ she says. I always thought that if being a working mom caused problems for us as a family that I’d just not do it any more,’ she says. But thankfully it doesn’t.”
Photos: Fame/Bauergriffinonline.comView Slideshow »»