- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Engaged actors Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber walk hand-in-hand through the streets of NYC. The couple are expecting the arrival of their second child together this winter.
Photo: MARIO MAGNANI/bauergriffinonline.com
Country music star Brad Paisley and his wife, According to Jim actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, are expecting their second child in April,
“We’re having so much fun with our little boy Huck, and we are thrilled that he will have a sibling,” Kimberly said. “He’s going to be a great brother.”
The couple’s first child, who’s named after Mark Twain’s character, was born on Feb. 22, 2007.
Congratulations to the Williams-Paisley Family!
Photo: FRANK DEAN/Bauergriffinonline.com
Isla Fisher and daughter Olive Cohen, who turns 1 on October 19th, spent some mommy-and-me time at Coldwater Canyon in LA on Tuesday. Olive walked around with some help from mommy, and when it came to the slide – Isla seemed to enjoy it more than her little girl!
Dad Sacha Baron Cohen is working on his newest film, Bruno.
Photos: FameView Slideshow »»
Hip Baby Gear offers new and expecting parents a discriminating selection of “must have” baby items including strollers, carriers/slings, high-chairs, dishware, bath lotions and towels, bedding, diaper bags and more.
Hip Baby Gear is giving away a Quinny Zapp stroller to one of our lucky readers!! Quinny — one of the premiere stroller brands in Europe — is now available in the USA! Quinny products boast innovative precision engineering and leading-edge styling and colors, while maintaining the highest possible quality and safety standards.
The Quinny Zapp features a striking contemporary design that’s a lightweight, full-sized stroller when opened, yet the smallest buggy in the world when folded! Available in a range of eye-catching, stylish colors, the Zapp comes complete with travel bag, rain cover, sun canopy and adapter for Maxi Cosi carseat. It converts quickly and easily into a travel system with the addition of a Maxi-Cosi child carseat
Features of the Quinny Zapp stroller:
– The Zapp is the smallest buggy ever made when folded.
– Easy to fold & remove wheels.
– Ideal for traveling with any kind of transportation (bike, car, train, plane).
– Highly maneuverable front swivel wheel.
– Easy removable seat.
– Travel bag allows for easy portability.
Also exclusive to our USA readers is a 10% discount off your entire order from Hip Baby Gear. All you need to do is enter code CBS08 at checkout. Offer expires January 10, 2009. (Please note that certain brand restrictions apply as some lines do not allow discounts of any kind. Also, this discount is open to US residents only).
*HOW TO ENTER* Leave a comment here with a valid email address (will not be published). Please state your favorite Hip Baby Gear item and 1 lucky winner will be chosen at random at the end of the contest. One entry per person, per day. This contest ends Wednesday, October 15th at 7 P.M. EST. Entries are restricted to USA residents only. Good luck!
Congratulations to our Ruvacards winners: Jen & mom2two!
Name: Prince Christian Valdemar Henri John of Denmark
Birthday: 15 October 2005
Parents: Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark & Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Siblings: Princess Isabella, 2.
• At his christening, he received a pony called Flikflak from the Denmark National Parliament
• He is the first member of the Danish royal family to attend daycare
Frederick on Christian,
“Christian is good at talking. We speak Danish with him most of the time, but he is learning more and more English, from my family and friends. He has it all under control.”
After picking out pumpkins this weekend, Heidi Klum and her kids – Leni, 4, Henry, 3, and Johan, 22 months, made a quick pit stop at a CVS pharmacy on their way home.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»