- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Madonna and Lourdes exit the Kabbalah Center in Midtown Manhattan where Lourdes was reportedly having her Bat Mitzvah on Friday.
The Daily Show host Jon Stewart and his wife Tracey McShane take their children, Nathan Thomas, 4, and Maggie Rose, 2, for a stroll through Soho on Saturday. The family even gets stopped by a street vendor selling posters and t-shirts.
Photos: VILA/ANDERSON/bauergriffinonline.comView Slideshow »»
Jamie Lynn Spears takes her 4-month-old daughter, Maddie Briann Aldridge, out shopping before going to a friend’s house on Saturday. Jamie Lynn was recently in the news again due to a rumored second pregnancy.
Photos: RADCLIFFE/bauergriffinonline.comView Slideshow »»
Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber were spotted out walking their dogs in NYC. Naomi is due with the couple’s second child this winter.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Project Runway judge Nina Garcia tries to hold on to her 18-month-old son, Lucas Conrod, as he squirms to get down on Robertson Blvd. Friday afternoon.
Hugh Jackman, who celebrates his 40th birthday tomorrow, spent today at the park in Sydney with his family – wife Deborra-Lee Furness and kids Oscar, 8, and Ava, 3. Hugh really seemed to enjoy chasing Ava down the slide!
Click below for a few more photos.
Photos: Flynet/DAVID G. MORGAN/bauergriffinonline.comView Slideshow »»