- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer take their 1 1/2-year-old daughter, Ruby Maguire, out for breakfast at the M Cafe in Hollywood on Sunday.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Heather Locklear, mother of 10-year-old Ava, was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of driving while impaired. The actress was pulled over while driving in the Santa Barbara area. Law enforcement officers report that alcohol was not involved, however, they are conducting tests to determine if Locklear was under the influence of drugs. She was released, without having to post bail, on Sunday.
This could set up a nasty custody battle given that Locklear and ex-husband Richie Sambora have both been busted for similar charges. In March of this year, Sambora pleaded no contest to DUI (Ava was in the car when he was driving under the influence). It’s been reported that no children were in the car when Heather was arrested.
In June, Heather checked herself into an Arizona medical facility for anxiety and depression.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her 3-year-old daugther, Grace, were spotted at the 50th anniversary screening of Sleeping Beauty at Chelsea Cinemas.
We know people don’t really have the time to troll the web, what with work, kids, and just day-to-day life, so every few days, to save you the trouble of having to do it yourself, we’re going to compile links to outside stuff you may have missed – mostly videos, but there might occasionally be a few picture links in here. So, getting on with things, did you see…
An upset Naomi Watts being hounded by photogs on the 25th… (X17 Video)
Katie Holmes and 2-year-old Suri heading to the theater on the 25th… (X17 Video)
Jennifer Garner and 2 1/2-year-old Violet playing at the park on the 25th… (X17 Video)
And Britney’s boys, Sean, 3, and Jayden, 2, at the zoo on the 23rd. (X17 Video)
Have something you think should be linked? Feel free to leave a comment!
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren take their 3-month-old daughter, Honor Marie, grocery shopping in Century City on Saturday.
Photos: Splash / FlynetView Slideshow »»
Matilda Ledger, who turns 3 in October, braved the early morning drizzle in New York City today. The little girl was dressed as a princess and didn’t let the rain – or her umbrella – slower her down!
Photos: Pacific Coast News/SplashView Slideshow »»