- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Nicole Kidman, who was spotted out in London giving 3-month-old daughter Sunday a kiss yesterday, opened up the The Sun about life with her baby and her husband.
On having a child: “To be given the blessing of a child at this stage of my life was wonderful.
On Sunday Rose’s name and who she looks like: “My parents suggested the name Sunday. Her middle name is a tribute to Keith’s late grandmother. She looks like Keith. Her hair has a bit of a reddish tinge.”
Click below to read about Nicole’s pregnancy, her husband, and about son Connor’s first paycheck.
On the early stages of her pregnancy: “I had horrendous morning sickness, and there were 14 or 15-hour days on the set. But I had to finish the film.”
On being away from husband Keith Urban: “We are never apart for more than two weeks, and even that’s too long. We start to hurt after seven days. I’ve never wanted to live my life apart from the person I love. If you’re going to be with someone, you’re with them, you’re committed to them. I’m not sort of flitting around. If I fall, I fall — that’s it. We gently fell into each other. We were two lonely people who went, ‘Ah, there you are’.”
On how her son, Connor, earned money working on the set of her new movie, Australia: “He loved it. There were a lot of horses and he worked with them and the wranglers. He got a pay cheque — his first — from his mother.”
Australia, starring Nicole and fellow Aussie Hugh Jackman, is due out November 26.
Source: The Sun
Photo: Bauer/Flynet, September 14
Name: Valentina Paloma Pinault
Birthday: 21 September 2007
Parents: Salma Hayek & François-Henri Pinault
Siblings: Two half-siblings from Francois’s previous relationship
* Valentina’s dad is the head of the company that owns brands Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Balenciaga
* She is half French and half Mexican
Salma on Valentina,
“She sticks her tongue out, she claps at everything. From day one, she’s been smiling and laughing. She’s a very happy baby. Everything she does melts my heart.”View Slideshow »»
Gwen Stefani and hubby Gavin Rossdale were seen out with their 2-year-old son, Kingston, on Saturday. Gwen looks amazing!
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
New parents, actress Nicole Kidman and her musician husband Keith Urban, were spotted out in London with baby Sunday Rose. Sunday looks adorable – we hope to see more pictures of her soon.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Supermodel Christy Turlington and her 4 1/2-year-old daughter, Grace, head home through a construction site on Friday.
Photo: Pacific Coast News
Travis Barker, father of two young children (Alabama & Landon) and DJ AM were among six people aboard a Learjet that crashed upon takeoff from a Columbia, South Carolina, airport after midnight Friday. The four others onboard were killed.
According to the Federal Aviation Administration, the plane was set to leave the airport, when air traffic controllers saw sparks coming from the plane, which went off the runway, smashed through a fence, crossed a nearby road, slammed into an embankment and caught on fire. Barker had performed the night before with former Jane’s Addiction singer Perry Farrell, Gavin DeGraw and DJ AM.
Barker is in critical condition, and was transported to the Augusta Georgia Burn Center in Augusta, Georgia. DJ AM, ex fiance of Nicole Richie, was also injured in the crash and is also listed in critical condition.
Photo: Pacific Coast News, September, 2