- Marie on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- Anonymous on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- Xxx on Gwen Stefani’s Selfie With Son
- michela on Gwen Stefani’s Selfie With Son
- Lana on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- michela on 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Father-of-five, Donald Trump, has a few words of wisdom for parents, and in an interview with momlogic.com, the millionaire shares what he feels has made his children “Kick Ass Kids:”
1. Be an example. Children watch –and they will emulate what they see.
2. Set the standard high. Challenge is good, and accomplishment creates healthy self-respect.
3. Stress the importance of education, it’s the foundation for success.
4. Let them know they are exceptional, so exceptional results are expected.
5. Exhibit a sense of community through participation and philanthropy. Giving back is a great reward.
Donald has three children with ex-wife Ivana Trump, Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka, a daughter Tiffany with ex-wife Marla Maples, and a two-year-old son Barron with current wife Melania Knauss .
Source: OK! Magazine via momlogic.com &
It seems after a visit to Toy Crazy at the Malibu Country Mart on Friday – Sam Sheen, 4 1/2, left a little unhappy, while mom Denise Richards carried a few bags of toys and held onto her hand.
Nicole Richie recently opened up about her 8-month-old daughter, Harlow. The first question on the list was if she and Joel Madden plan to have another baby,
“If it happens, it happens,” Nicole told Extra on Monday. She said they are “just enjoying every day” with Harlow for the time being. She went on to talk about her daughter, “She is pulling herself up standing … we don’t have to burp her anymore.”
Apparently, Harlow has already started talking as well,
“She says ‘mama’ and ‘dada,’” Madden said. “She says ‘dada’ when she wants to play. Wants to laugh. And ‘mama’ is everything else. When we walk into a place, she waves to everyone.”
Nicole went on to say that she is trying not to insulate Harlow from fame,
“My priority is to make her unaware. She’s eight months now. I can’t put her in the infant seat and cover her. She’d definitely know something’s going on … she wants to experience life and, as a mother, that’s important.”
Nicole and Joel also commented on their children’s charity work. They started the Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation to help mothers in need last November. Their new initiative is to encouraging people to text “child” to 9-0999 ($5 will be donated to a children’s charity they sponsor every time). Joel commented on their reason to continue with charity work,
[Having a child] “opens your eyes. Every child I look at reminds me of my child. And every mother I see reminds me of Nicole.”
Photo: INF, September 8
Gwen and baby Zuma stayed home, while dad – Gavin Rossdale and big brother Kingston picked up some Starbucks in Tallahassee, Monday afternoon.
Jamie Lynn had flown in from her home in Louisiana to Los Angeles to celebrate the birthdays of Britney’s sons, Sean who turned 3 on September 14 and Jayden who turned 2 on September 12.
Source : Daily MailView Slideshow »»