- Marie on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- Anonymous on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- Xxx on Gwen Stefani’s Selfie With Son
- michela on Gwen Stefani’s Selfie With Son
- Lana on Kim Kardashian & North Are Paparazzi Ready
- michela on 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking
- 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Candace Cameron Bure Enjoys Girls’ Night In
- 9 Celebrity Parents Speak Out On Spanking | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Channing Tatum: I Don’t Know If I’ll Spank Or Not
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner take their 2-year-old daughter Violet to a children’s restaurant in Brentwood on Sunday. The A-List couple are currently expecting their second child.
For more photos click “Continue Reading”
Photos: Pacific Coast News/FlynetView Slideshow »»
Keri Russell goes for a stroll with her 1-year-old son River near their home in Brooklyn on Sunday.
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
Jessica Simpson is looking forward to being aunt to sister Ashlee’s baby with husband Pete Wentz, due this fall. Despite her celebrity status, Simpson says of her future role, “I have the dreams of every normal person. I want to be a great aunt.”
With the release of her first country music album Do You Know, this weekend, Jessica is happily looking forward to her future and told Fox News,
“I would love to be making records and making babies and hopefully I’m married in 10 years.”
Jessica is currently dating Dallas Cowboy quarterback Tony Romo.
Source: ET! Online
Photo: Pacific Coast News
We previously announced that Gael García Bernal, 29, and girlfriend, Argentine actress Dolores Fonzi, 30 are expecting their first child together. Director Fernando Mereilles announced that the couple are expecting a boy at the Toronto International Film Festival, on September 6th.
Fernando spoke with OK! about the kind of person Gael is,
“He’s a nice guy. He’s warm — that’s all a dad needs to be, right? He’s very loving. He has this energy — this love energy. He’s going to be a great father. He’s so excited. He’s really taking time to prepare himself. He’s really looking forward to it.”
Garcia, who met his girlfriend on the set of their 2001 Film Vidas Privadas in 2001, said that he felt “happiness” when he first learned that he would be a father, “Everyone’s reaction is the same. I’m glad like every father.” The dad-to-be was in Toronto promoting his new film, Blindness.