- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Actors Ben Stiller and wife Christine Taylor raised their two kids Ella Olivia, 6, and Quinlin Dempsey, 3, in L.A., but the native New Yorker admits he regrets not raising them in the Big Apple.
“Raising them here is different because I was raised in New York City. It’s totally different. I grew up in the Upper West Side of Manhattan in the 70s. There were… fires and riots and serial killers. It was great. My kids, its L.A., its sunny and nice. They don’t have any excitement.”
Look for Ben in Tropic Thunder with Jack Black and Robert Downey Jr. – which opens in theaters August 13th.
Photo: INF Jan 7 2008
Jennifer Garner and her happy daughter Violet, 2 1/2, visited the Huntington Library, Arts Collections and Botanical Gardens in San Marino CA on Monday. Violet will be a big sister soon – Ben and Jen are expecting baby #2 this winter.
The Mom-to-be and her boyfriend Adam Huckett, a sound assistant on the show, are delighted about the news.
A spokesperson for Coronation Street said,
“Alison and Adam are over the moon – they’re thrilled and delighted.”
Source : Daily Mail