- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
For those who wonder, Anna has an hemangioma around her eye.
Source : Gala
Note : MUXO refers to a goddess of the water in an african legend…
Source : Bauer GriffinView Slideshow »»
British television presenter Ulrika Jonsson gained 70lbs while pregnant with her fourth child Malcolm Charles Trip, now 8 1/2 weeks old. Tired of the “derogatory comments” made about her weight – she retaliated by writing a column in the Daily Mail.
While pictures of my ever-growing body have been appearing in scores of magazines, often accompanied by derogatory comments, it has been comforting to find that my husband has taken a shine to my newly-upholstered derriere.
Jonsson, 40, also talks about the “relentless pressure” on female celebrities to quickly lose weight after pregnancy, which she calls “both insidious and damaging”.
I’m sure sane women everywhere will agree when I say I felt like tearing up those pictures of Nicole Kidman and Halle Berry when they popped up with ironing-board-flat stomachs days after giving birth.
To read Ulrika’s entire column click here.
Source: Daily Mail
Katie Holmes and her adorable 2-year-old daughter, Suri, go to a playground in New York on Thursday. Suri showed off all sorts of personality as she watched other kids on the playground and played with her mom on the slide and swings. Katie was wearing her oversized jeans with the tight rolls at the bottom again. She’s really trying hard to bring back that look. Any takers?
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»