- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Jenny McCarthy recently spoke out against radio shock jock Michael Savage’s ugly attack on autism. Jenny’s son, Evan, is autistic and the actress was deeply infuriated by Savage’s outspoken words. Savage boldly stated that children with autism simply need to be disciplined by their caregivers,
“I’ll tell you what autism is — it’s a brat that hasn’t been told to cut the act out,” Savage stated two weeks ago.
When asked for her initial reaction, Jenny said that she needed to take some time to collect her thoughts,
“You know, I immediately get the news the second anything happens. I read it and had to sit down and kind of breathe a little bit. The media drove me crazy that day wanting comments and I didn’t want to give any more attention to that jerk.”
Jenny went on to say that she chose not to comment on Savage’s comments to allow his words to speak for themselves,
“It’s really about showboating ignorance really. I kind of took the high road and kept talking about healing, prevention.” Jenny added, “And if he would like, [he can] join me in the ring sometime on the WWE, I’ll show you what I really think.”
When asked if Jenny would like to see Savage terminated from his job, she replied,
“I think a great way for an apology is to be sat down and educated about it. I’d love to just quietly [sit down with him and] educate him on the facts. It was clear he doesn’t know anything about autism.”
Source: Access Hollywood
Today Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt is celebrating his 7th birthday! The oldest Jolie-Pitt has grown up so fast! He is big brother to Pax Thien, Zahara, Shiloh and the newest editions – twins Knox and Vivienne. To see Maddox’s photo gallery click here.
Actress Liza Huber, who plays Gwen on the soap Passions is expecting her second child with her husband, Alex Heresterbeg. The baby will join big brother Royce Alexander, 1 1/2. No word on a due date yet.
The news was confirmed by the Liza’s mother Susan Lucci (Erica on All My Children).
“We’re so thrilled,” Susan gushed. “[One-year-old] Royce is going to be an adorable big brother!”
With Passions last episode airing August 7th – Liza couldn’t have picked a better time!