- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Fall Out Boy, Pete Wentz and wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz have found out they’re expecting a baby girl reports Star magazine.
“Ashlee and Pete are on cloud nine,” an insider tells Star. “The doctor told them they actually conceived the baby just before Valentine’s Day while they were on vacation and has given them an initial due date of Oct. 31. When Pete heard he might have his baby on Halloween, he went nuts. For an emo-rocker type like Pete, that would be just too perfect!”
The magazine also reports that Pete has a new hobby – sewing baby clothes!
Source: Star magazine
We recently reported that pregnant American Gladiator host, Laila Ali, is planning for a natural home birth. She just posted the following message on her personal website further discussing her decision to birth her first child at home with a midwife,
“A little while back, I wrote that I had some exciting news to share. Well, guess what? I have decided that I am going to have a natural home-birth! That’s right, I am going to have my son in my own home with no medications. Curtis Jr. will be delivered by a midwife.
I did a lot of research before I made the decision. Like most women, I didn’t know that there were so many different birthing options. I thought I had to get an OBGYN and give birth at the hospital. Once I got a hold of Ricki Lake’s documentary called The Business of Being Born (thebusinessofbeingborn.com) and as soon as I watched the DVD, I knew home-birth was for me. I was so thankful that I learned that it was an option before it was too late. I want to be in full control of my body and give birth to my son the same way women have been doing for thousands of years. Our bodies where made to birth and I trust the process. I encourage all women to educate themselves on all of the options available when it comes to having a child whether it is in a hospital or at home.
I am 33 weeks pregnant now, time has gone by so fast! Only about 7 more weeks until my boy is here.
My nursery furniture is being delivered in a few days so I am excited to get started decorating.
I am not going with a theme. I think I will take it slow and build a unique look as I come across items I like. It’s gonna be so much fun!
Thanks for visiting, I’ll keep you posted!”
I’m a huge fan of The Business of Being Born and miwifery care. Way to raise awareness on this topic, Laila!
Photo: Bauer-Griffin, June 12
Keri Russell and her 1-year-old son, River, shop for groceries in New York on Monday. What a cute pair!
Photos: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Pregnant actress Minnie Driver was spotted wearing a mini dress in Santa Monica on Monday. From the front, you can barely tell she’s about to give birth!
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»