- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
- SMH on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Source : Closer – Issue 155 – June 2/8 – Pg 10/11
Scan : by me
Yesterday we saw Jude Law with his daughter Iris, and today he spent some time with his youngest son Rudy, 5 1/2, at the park in North London.
I have no idea what they’re smelling in the one thumbnail, but Rudy must have said something that made Jude crack up laughing.
Photos: SplashView Slideshow »»
Brooke & Charlie – Place Your Bets Now! – Popbytes
How Do You Measure Your Job As a Mother? - lilSugar
Britney’s Next Video Shoot Is on Her Radar – PopSugar
Jamie Lynn’s fiance plans to enlist in the National Guard - Celebitchy
The Brange Ultimatum – LaineyGossip.com
Long-Lost Twins – Candy Kirby
Brad Pitt Excitedly Goes on Shopping Spree – Gabby Babble
Ryan Phillippe & Abbie Cornish Keep Close - Just Jared
And We’re Off! - Dlisted
The Princess Wears a fake tan – Seriously? OMG! WTF?
British popstar Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been talking to BANG Showbiz about wanting more children. Sophie, 29, is married to Richard Jones from English band, The Feeling, and they have a four-year-old son, Sonny.
“I’d love to have more children but I’m just really tied up with work at the moment so now’s not really a good time. My album’s out in September so maybe after that.”
Source: OK! Magazine
Marcia Cross and daughter Eden, 15 months, have lunch together at a local coffee shop in Brentwood, CA today. Eden’s twin sister Savannah wasn’t along for the outing.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Prior to Michelle Monaghan’s pregnancy announcement, her Made of Honor costar, Patrick Dempsey was already aware of her exciting news,
“It was a big secret, and I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone, but I knew Michelle was pregnant, and I am thrilled for her. She will be a great mom because she has a good head on her shoulders, a fine husband, and overall, she is a lovely woman.”
42 year-old Dempsey, who with wife Jillian has 18-month-old twin sons Darby and Sullivan, and a 6-year-old daughter Talula, gave Monaghan, 32, some parenting advice,
“I told Michelle she may not see it now, but her life will change profoundly after she delivers the baby. I told her being a parent is a feeling that she will not understand until she actually has the child.”
Photo: Wire Image – MTV’s TRL, April 29