- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Married to director Len Wiseman, she says about her family,
“We’re such a merry little bunch as we are. Maybe I will at some point but I feel I have everything I want. (…) Lily is the perfect child. She is really so much fun and into the same things as me.”
Source : Contact Music
Photo : Bauer Griffin, May 25
The always stylish and glamorous British newsreader was spotted tottering in six-inch heels in London. Natasha Kaplinsky, who’s 6 months pregnant, has proven that she can be a sexy mama and has chosen vertiginous heels over flats. I can hardly walk with ‘regular’ heels, let alone sky-high like those she’s wearing… And I’m not pregnant!
Check the pictures on The Daily Mail website.
Source : DailyMail
Photo: SplashView Slideshow »»
Julia Roberts was on the Late Show with David Letterman last night promoting her new movie, Fireflies in the Garden. Julia talked about how husband Danny Moder is a hands on dad, “he does it all, he’s great!” Dave asked Julia if the couple planned to have anymore kids, which she answered humorously,
“Some more kids? The prelude to the kids, there will be more of that.”
Roberts, 40, spoke proudly of her three children, saying she’s really enjoying being a mother. During the interview, Julia also talked about how all her children love each other, and how her daughter Hazel predicted the day she would give birth to her third child, Henry,
“I just love it. I don’t know what it does, but it just makes me happier and happier. They all really love each other. Finn and Hazel were so ready for Henry and Hazel correctly predicted the day that Henry was going to be born. She said it to me, then 17 hours later I had him in my arms.”
Julia and Danny have 3-year-old twins, daughter Hazel Patricia and son Phinnaeus “Finn” Walter and a younger son, Henry, who turns 1 on June 18.
Gwen Stefani and Kingston, 2, got some park time in yesterday at a Los Angeles playground. Kingston gave Gwen lots of kisses — so sweet.
Gwen was stylin’ in another flowy sundress, she’s due with her second child in August — dad is Gavin Rossadale.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Vin Diesel, 40, and his girlfriend, model Paloma Jimenez, have welcome their first child together — a baby girl, on April 2.
The pregnancy was not announced by the couple, no other details have been released yet.
Angela Kinsey of The Office is making her first public appearances this weekend since giving birth to her daughter Isabel 1 month ago.
Angela blogs on her Myspace page about her upcoming performance and about “amazing” Isabel,
I am going to venture out of the house this weekend and perform at the I.O. West Improv Festival Saturday night along with Creed and Oscar (www.iowest.com) in the Armando Show, and Sunday I’ll be attending the TV Land Awards with several members of the cast. I definitely do not feel red carpet ready. The ol’ body has not gotten back to normal but hopefully I can find some dress that hides what I need hiding. And I can’t wait to tell you all about little Isabel! She is amazing.
Source: Angela’s Myspace Blog
Photo: Bauer-Griffin, April 8