- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Jude Law and his daughter Iris, 7, went shopping in London, and stopped off at a Starbucks for some drinks. Mom is Jude’s ex-wife, Sadie Frost.
Photo: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Queen Fabiola of Belgium turns eighty next week and celebrated recently with her great-nieces and nephews. The youngest guest was her great-niece Eleanore, who is only 8-weeks-old.
Fabiola is the sister-in-law of the current sovereign, Albert, and has remained a popular figure since her husband’s death in 1993.
Photos: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Newlywed Pete Wentz revealed his excitement about becoming a father,
“[I'm] excited to be a dad.” He added, “I’m genuinely a nervous person in general.” However, he said hearing the heartbeat took his worries away, “The first time I ever went to the doctor’s office and heard the (baby’s) heartbeat, I felt totally content and at peace with everything.”
Pete and his wife, who has changed her name to Ashlee Wentz but will go by Ashlee Simpson-Wentz professionally, confirmed the pregnancy last Thursday.
Photo: CV-GA/bauergriffinonline.com, May 28
Jamie Lynn Spears and her fiance Casey Aldridge are getting prepared for the birth of their child. The teenage parents-to-be recently purchased their first home together in Liberty, Mississippi, and are reportedly very excited about the upcoming birth of their baby,
“They’re very happy,” a source said. “They’re a fun little couple.”
Spears, 17, and Aldridge, 19, recently had furniture delivered to their new house. Jamie Lynn’s mom, Lynne, is helping her daughter decorate the nursery with the color scheme of pink, brown, and “silver-green,” a source said. One new neighbor said, “They’re just a sweet little old couple.”
Jamie Lynn and Casey plan to wed after the baby is born.
Photo: INFDaily, May 19
Rob Lowe and his son, John Owen, 13, play some football Sunday, June 1, in Santa Barbara. Mom is Sheryl Berkoff, they have another son, Edward Matthew, 14.
Photo: Courtesy of KM Press Group
Green Our Vaccines Rally in Washington, DC - lilSugar
Nicole & Joel’s $2 Million June Wedding – Popbytes
Michelle and Matilda Spring Into Summer – PopSugar
It’s Angelina’s Birthday – Dlisted
Worst Celebrity Tattoos – Candy Kirby
Photo via lilSugar