- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Actor Donald Faison, from the NBC sitcom Scrubs, and son Sean Faison-Ince, 12, were spotted in Soho heading into an optical store.
Faison has four children — his eldest is Sean — mom is Audrey Ince, and three others — twins, daughter Kaya and son Dade Faison, 9, and Kobe Faison, 7, with ex-wife Lisa Askey.
Photo: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Popstar Peter Andre has been talking to New! Magazine about his kids during their recent visit to Australia for his brother’s wedding,
Harvey, Junior and Princess all had a ball in Australia, and it’s been great spending time together as a family. When he had the bug that we all got, Junior kept pointing to his tummy and saying, ‘Daddy, my tummy’s feeling poorly,’ which I thought was really sweet. Princess is suddenly turning into a right glamour puss and she’s practically walking now, which can only spell trouble!
Mum is British model Katie Price a.k.a Jordan.
Source: New! Magazine, Issue 266 June 2, 2008 – Pg. 45
Julia Roberts, husband Danny Moder and their youngest son Henry Daniel Moder, 23-months, board a private jet at Ciampino airport in Italy. Julia and costar Clive Owen have been busy filming Duplicity in Rome.
Photo: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Jessica Alba’s last-minute, quickie wedding to long-term boyfriend (and babydaddy) Cash Warren surprised even the closest of their friends and family. The newlyweds are planning to have a wedding reception to make up for the invitation snub,
“Jessica wants to have something special with everyone there,” a source said.” She wanted to do this right. She’s always wanted to be married and have a baby with Cash.”
Jessica, 27, and Cash, 31, don’t plan on a conventional honeymoon either,
“She wants to go on a babymoon vacation before she gives birth,” Jessica’s friend recently stated. “She’s looking forward to lounging on a beach somewhere like Cabo. They want to do relaxing couple’s things like get messages – of course hers will be prenatal! She is trying to spend as much along time with Cash as she can!”
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are reportedly getting married on Friday night. Also, friends of the bride-to-be tell say she may already be pregnant,
“They’ve been busy working on having a baby. They have been for a couple of months. It’d be great if they had a son, because Charlie already has three daughters.”
The Two and a Half Men star, 42, has a daughter, Cassandra, 23, with Paula Profit, and had Sam, 4, and Lola Rose, 3, with Denise Richards.
There are a reported 60 or so people invited to the nuptials which is said to take place in a secret location in L.A.
Source: NY Daily News
Marc Anthony says Jennifer Lopez is in “mommy mode” and loving it. He said,
“She’s such an amazing mom and I’m so proud of her. She’s such a gem to watch.”
As we previously reported, Mr. and Mrs. Lopez are caring for their 3 month-old twins, Max and Emme, without the help of a nanny. Marc said,
“It’s just us, man. We’re figuring it out and having a great time. She expects me to help and she makes no bones about it. I get the late shift. I get literally from 10 on because we don’t have a nanny. It’s just me and Jennifer figuring it out. From 10 p.m. to 8 [a.m.], that’s my shift.”
Marc is currently touring the country for a campaign against childhood obesity. He said that Jennifer has three movies lined up and is eager to go back to work, but “the babies have been a blessing all the way around and she’s just amazing.”