- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Tina O’Brien and her friend Kym Ryder watched Tina’s boyfriend Ryan Thomas play in the charity football match at Chester City FC. The couple are due with their first child in October.
Jason Bateman spends a day off with his daughter Francesca Nora, 19 months in West Hollywood. Jason is currently filming State of the Truth with Jennifer Garner.
Photo: Pacific Coast News
Melanie Brown and a sleepy Angel Iris, 13-months, arrive at a studio in Hollywood, CA on Thursday.
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
Former S-Club 7 singer Jo O’Meara has named her new baby son Lenny, reports this weeks Hello! magazine.
O’Meara recently gave birth to a baby boy with ex boyfriend Lee Click here for birth announcement.
Source: Hello! – Issue 1022 May, 27, 2008 P. 130
Photo: Jo O’Meara’s MySpace
Former weather girl Ulrika Jonsson is getting huge as she prepares for the imminent arrival of her fourth child, a son due at the end of the month. Ulrika, 40, received harsh criticism from the British press when she revealed she was expecting her fourth child by a fourth different father. The baby’s father is Brian Monet,39, who Ulrika married earlier this year.
Speaking to Hello! Magazine when revealing the pregnancy, she said,
“I don’t give any thought to the fact that I will have four children by four fathers. I have three amazing, beautiful children. The fact that relationships with their fathers didn’t work is not solely my responsibility.”
Ulrika already has son Cameron, 13, and daughters Bo, 7, and Martha, 3, from previous relationships.
Source: The Daily Mail