- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
There’s no rest for Angelina Jolie, who is expecting twins this summer. After an intimate dinner last night with Clint Eastwood and Mick Jagger — Brangelina got dressed up again for the Changeling premiere at the Palais des Festival today in Cannes, France.
Brad recently told the Sunday Mirror that the kids speak better French than he does,
“I’ve been learning French. But the kids are doing it too – and they are better than me.”
Because Angelina’s mother was French, she wants the kids to learn the language. She said,
“French is a second language in our house. Being here is very good for their language skills.”
More pictures after the jumpView Slideshow »»
This is a cute picture of boys being silly. Helena Christensen picks up her son Mingus Luchien Reedus, 7, (giving the rabbit ears) and his friends from school. Helena recently said that Mingus is totally obsessed with Pokemon.
While mom, Angelina Jolie attended her photocall earlier today in Cannes, her oldest child, Maddox, 6 1/2, took a swimming lesson at Eden Roc — which he seemed to really enjoy!
More pictures after the jumpView Slideshow »»
Expecting mom Angelina Jolie said that she reflected on her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, while filming her latest movie Changeling. Angelina, 32 years-old, and soon-to-be mother of 6 is expected to be at the Changeling premier later today at the Cannes Film Festival to promote her role as Christine Collins whose 9 year-old son is kidnapped in this true story directed by Clint Eastwood. When authorities return the boy to Christine, she claims he is not her son. The police try to cover up their mistakes and label her an unfit mother and admit her into the psych ward to silence her. Angelina stated,
“To me, she’s very much like my mother [who died in January 2007]. My mother was very passive in many ways and very, very sweet, but when it came to her children, she was a lion. So in many ways, Christine reminded me of my mom, and it was a way to kind of revisit my mother after her passing and spend time with her.”Angelina added: “To lose a child: I can’t imagine anything worse, especially not knowing the fate of that child.”
Photo: Bauer-Griffin 5/20/08 61st Annual Cannes Film Festival.”The Exchange” Photocall. Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France.View Slideshow »»
Myleene Klass, mum to eight-month-old Ava talked to New! Magazine this week about how she isn’t ready for any more babies at the moment and swapping baby photos with Brad Pitt:
On having more children: Gray [Graham] is definitely there at the moment. But I’m enjoying baby No.1 right now.
On her family joining her in Cannes: Gray isn’t, but Bubba [Ava] is coming
On meeting Brad Pitt at Cannes last year: Yeah, I was very pregnant at the time so there are a lot of stories to tell. They all had a rub of my belly. Matt Damon and Andy Garcia did, anyway.
On meeting Brad, who’s expecting twins, again this year: That’s great because if I meet him I can get my baby photos out and the two of us can compare. We’ll be baby bores together.
Written by Sophie
Source: New! Magazine May 26, issue 265 p.34
The New York Daily News claims that Matthew McConaughey and his pregnant girlfriend Camila Alves are trying to get the highest bid for the first photos of their unborn baby. It’s reported that they hired agent Todd Shemarya, who secured deals for Brangelina and Christina Aguilera. Three magazines have bid so far, and they’re at $1 million and counting.
Camila is pictured in LA, after her exercise class this past week.
Source: NY Daily News