- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Michelle Williams and her daughter Matilda Rose Ledger, 2 1/2, ran some errands in Brooklyn, NY this morning. They stopped off at a local dry cleaners, then Michelle bought Matilda a drink before heading home.
Photos: INFDaily.comView Slideshow »»
Brooke Burke and David Charvet enjoyed a nice day at the beach in Malibu on Sunday with their children Sierra Sky, 6, Heaven Rain, 16 months, and baby Shaya, 2 months.
Jamie Lynn Spears and her fiancee Casey Aldridge picked up a new garbage can at Lowe’s in McComb, Mississippi this morning. Afterwards they went to a car wash, McDonald’s and Sears. Jamie Lynn is due next month with the couple’s first child.
Mom-to-be Jessica Alba has been interviewed by Fit Pregnancy magazine for its June/July issue and she sat and talked about her pregnancy, her cravings, her fiancé and babydaddy Cash, the kind of Mom she wants to be and so much more. Here are excerpts from the interview :
Q: Your life is so busy. How are you feeling now that you’re pregnant?
A:At the end of the day I am so tired I can’t function or speak and my eyes glaze over; but this pregnancy has seriously mellowed me out, which is nice. I’ve been going, going, going for so long, it feels nice not to take things so seriously.
Q: Are you having any cravings or aversions?
A: I suddenly love citrus stuff, oranges and lemonade; I can’t get enough of it, and I didn’t really care for any of that before. And I can’t deal with things that are too pungent. I used to love truffles; now I can’t. I also have a hard time eating a big steak.
Q: What kind of mother do you think you’ll be?
A: I don’t want to be my child’s friend; I want to be a mom. But I do want my child to come to me when they have problems and need to talk, so it’s going to be about treading that line.
Click for the full interview !
They also made a piece about her favorite maternity things, including clothes, baby items, fragrance, etc.
Head to their site for the full interview and photos !
Source : PregnancyFitView Slideshow »»
Minnie Driver recently performed songs from her second album ‘Seastories’ at London’s Arts Theatre. The mom-to-be took the stage late, and told the crowd,
“Sorry I’m late. I had to pee. I always have to pee at the moment!”
Driver,38, is pictured in the West Village this past weekend, she’s expecting her first child in August.
Source: Female First
Photo: Pacific Coast News