- Natalie on Alyssa Milano Leaving ‘Mistresses’ For Motherhood
- alyson on Kim Kardashian & North: Paris Pals
- Anonymous on Rosamund Pike Radiates The Red Carpet
- Anony on Kim Kardashian & North: Paris Pals
- Beverly Jefferson on Products To Help Keep You and Your Kids Safe On The Road
- Anonymous1 on Brian Austin Green Shares Family Photos
- Louise on Reese Witherspoon: Tennessee Looks Just Like My Husband
- Jaja on Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome First Child: Fordham Rhys
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
While Gwyneth Paltrow threw a mexican-themed birthday bash at New York City’s Waldorf-Astoria hotel for son Moses and his little friends, John and wife Kelly Preston went out with a big birthday bash for their little girl at her favorite restaurant, New York City’s Max Brenner with prestigious guests including Forest Whitaker, his wife Keisha and their daughter Sonnet.
Gwyneth realizes how much her little boy has grown.
“[He’s] not so little anymore,” she says. “He doesn’t like a stroller anymore, he doesn’t like a highchair. He likes his independence.”
Source : OK and People
“So far I’ve gained 25 pounds and am loving my body!”, she says. “I’m eating whatever my body tells me it needs and wants.
“I love my growing belly and the curves I’m taking on,” she added.
Source : US Magazine
Weeds star Mary-Louise Parker was spotted in Manhattan yesterday with her nanny and two children, William Atticus, 4, and Caroline Aberash. Mary-Louise, 43, has just called off her engagement to her Weeds co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan, after a two year relationship.
William’s dad is Parker’s ex, actor Billy Crudup.
Photos: INFView Slideshow »»
A much quieter Bluebell and her Mom Geri arrive back at Heathrow Airport in London after a flight from Los Angeles. Remember this funny set from their (kinda) chaotic departure ? Seems like Bluebell enjoyed the ride enough (and probably enjoyed a good night sleep) to stay still in her stroller as the pair prepares to leave the airport and head back home.
Source : Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»