- Anonymous9 on Curtis Stone & Hudson: Park Playdate
- Anabelle on Guess Who Revealed: Luke Hemsworth & Kids
- Amandine on Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump
- Lauren on Kourtney Kardashian’s Bump In Black
- Jenn on Mom-To-Be Molly Sims Rocks A Crop Top
- Anabelle on Mom-To-Be Molly Sims Rocks A Crop Top
- Sophia on Camila Alves & Kids: LAX Landing
- Anabelle on Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
Source : World Celebs
More than ever before, tabloids and blogs are paying top dollars for those first photos of celebrity babies. Forbes.com compiled a list of the most expensive celebrity baby photos over the last decade – and they didn’t look at photos that sold for less than $500,000. For a slideshow of those babies click here.
1) Max & Emme (celeb parents: Jenifer Lopez and Marc Anthony) People magazine March 2008 $6 million
2) Shiloh Nouvel Joilie-Pitt (celeb parents: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt) People magazine June 2006 $4.1 million – donated the funds to African charity.
3) TIE–Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (celeb parents: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt) People magazine March 2007 $2 million
4) TIE–Dannielynn Hope Birkhead (celeb parents: Anna Nicole Smith and Larry Birkhead) OK! Magazine April 2007 $2 million
5) Max Bratman (celeb parents: Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman) People magazine February 2008 $1 million
6) Harlow Winter Kate Madden (celeb parents: Nicole Richie and Joel Madden) People magazine February 2008 $1 million
7) Kingston Rossdale (celeb parents: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale) OK! Magazine June 2006 $575k
8 ) Sean Preston Federline (celeb parents: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline) People magazine November 2005 $500k
Insiders say if Angelina is really expecting twins she could receive as much as $10 million for the exclusive.
We love seeing these adorable babies, but are the pictures worth the big price tag?
OK! editor Rob Shuter thinks so,
“But anybody that looks at it as just a one-week phenomenon has missed the real point,” Shuter explains. “It’s branding. It’s publicity. It’s marketing.” For a magazine, an exclusive set of A-list baby pics generates a tremendous amount of buzz, from blog write-ups to talk show segments to newspaper headlines.
Read the full article here.
Another cute Russell Crowe moment – this time he’s picking up his son Charles, 4 1/2, from preschool in Beverly Hills.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
This is one of those awwww!! pictures. Nascar driver Jeff Gordon gives daughter Ella Sophia a big smooch on Saturday at Phoenix International Raceway before the Subway Fresh Fit 500.
That same day, Jeff also granted Joshua, 15, of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., his wish through the The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Joshua recieved VIP treatment and got to hang-out with Gordon, as well as watch him race. Jeff has received recognition for surpassing 200 visits with children facing life-threatening illnesses. He is the second celebrity wish-granter to reach that milestone. Way to go Jeff!
Photo: Yahoo News