- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Julia Roberts’ youngest son Henry Moder, 9-months, was spotted with his mommy leaving their Gramercy Park home today. Julia is back to work, filming her latest movie Duplicity, in NYC co-starring Clive Owen.
Photos: SplashView Slideshow »»
Like Kieran’s baby gear? We do too! Get the look for your baby:
Visit Celeb Baby Gear for more cool finds!
We followed Halle Berry closely during her pregnancy – and naturally can’t wait to see Halle and Gabriel Aubry’s daughter Nahla, born March 16. The word is that Halle plans to debut her post-baby body at the Celebrity Golf Classic, which begins on April 27. Us Weekly, reports she has started excercising to get fit for the tournament.
“She’s thrilled to start exercising again,” the source added of the star, whose dialed-back pregnancy fitness regimen includes yoga, swimming and light weights.
What about Nahla? Will she make her debut in one of the top celebrity magazines like so many others before? That remains to be seen, according to The Scoop, a magazine editor said that “photos are being shopped, but nothing’s been settled.”
Personally – I hope we see her in a more casual setting, rather than one of those photo spreads. Maybe Halle will bring her along to the tournament, or it could be like Alexander “Sasha” Schreiber’s unexpected sighting on the streets of LA.
Either way Halle is enjoying spending time with Nahla at home, “Halle loves being a mom, she is so happy,” a source tells US.
Hello again – I figured I’d post another update. Brady and Mason are both growing and changing quickly – getting bigger every day. We’re settling in and really enjoying each moment (they pass so quickly)! It’s so much better than I ever could have expected, and I am so in love with all the men in my life I can’t put it into words!
She also posted some new pictures of the boys, go check it out !
Source : Official MySpaceView Slideshow »»