- SiervaMaria on Snooki Introduces Daughter Giovanna Marie
- SiervaMaria on Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys
- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Melanie Griffith and her beautiful 18-year-old daughter Dakota Johnson (dad is Don Johnson) were spotted at the club Green Door in LA Wednesday night.
Nicole Richie is pictured with her dad Lionel Richie and sister Sophia at the 2008 ASCAP Pop Awards on April 9, 2008 in Hollywood, CA. According to Nicole’s mom Brenda, 3-month old Harlow Kate Winter Madden is already starting to talk and tries to crawl!
Brenda Richie told Usmagazine.comat the ASCAP Pop Awards,
“The other day I was holding her, and Harlow said, ‘Hi!’ I said, ‘Nicole, did you hear that?’” Brenda continued. “Nicole said, ‘I don’t think she knew what she was saying!” Brenda added “Nicole talks to Harlow constantly, and she tries to answer back!”
Brenda said little Harlow “is trying to crawl already,” and she thinks “it’s great to see” Nicole having Harlow on a schedule. “[Harlow's] bathing time has to be right on schedule!”
Grandma Brenda seems to be enjoying her new role, and spending time with her granddaughter – that is when she gets to see her, “I’m lucky if I get to [see] the baby. She loves being with that baby!”
Photo: Wireimage/Lester Cohen
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale want to be surprised in the delivery room, rather than find out the sex of their baby, due this summer.
On Wednesday morning, Gavin told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show,
“We don’t know [the baby's gender]. It was a surprise last time so we’re kind of working on that this time. There are some [names] floating around the house, bouncing around the walls.”
Speaking of names, Gavin said not to expect anything too crazy, “Kingston set a pretty intense standard!”
Photo: Flynet 4/7/07
Kerry Katona went into labor yesterday after her membranes ruptured 5 weeks prematurely. Her publicist Max Clifford confirmed,
“Her waters have broken, and she’s really pleased, as this pregnancy hasn’t been easy.”
Katona, 27, is still going forward with the MTV reality show – camera crews were at the hospital ready and waiting to film the birth (from the neck up that is!)
Baby Max will join big sisters, Heidi Elizabeth, 13 months with current husband Mark Croft, Molly Marie, 6 1/2, and Lilly-Sue, 5, dad is Kerry’s ex husband, Brian McFadden.
Classical singer Myleene Klass and mom to Ava, 7-months, presented the nominations for the Classical Brit Awards Tuesday night. She admitted that even though she has “a lot of extra pairs of hands”, being a working mom isn’t easy, and for her getting back in shape wasn’t a priority,
“So many people want to be a singer but it’s the lifestyle they go for. But it’s also about getting up at four in the morning, doing a night feed and then going to work then getting home at midnight. It’s a tough job. Getting back in shape was not top of my priorities. I want to be a good mummy first and foremost and not worry about which bits wiggle.
Myleene went on to say how she thinks the ‘yummy mummy’ tag is amusing. “I don’t feel that yummy first thing in the morning or during the night feeds. Mums with multiple children – I just don’t know how they do it.”
She will host the prestigious awards on May 8, 2008 at the Royal Albert Hall.
Source: the Daily Mail