- Alyson on Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian: North Is A Skunk For Halloween | Celebrity Baby Scoop on Kim Kardashian’s Pumpkin Patch Pal
- Debbie Matenopoulos Welcomes First Child: Alexandra Kalliope |Parkkar Lifestyles and News on Debbie Matenopoulos “Loved” Her Baby Shower
- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- [ jessica simpson instagram username ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion) on Jessica Simpson’s Happy Family
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- Inspirational 11-Year-Old Trinity Barbera Collects Shoes For Children In Africa
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
A much quieter Bluebell and her Mom Geri arrive back at Heathrow Airport in London after a flight from Los Angeles. Remember this funny set from their (kinda) chaotic departure ? Seems like Bluebell enjoyed the ride enough (and probably enjoyed a good night sleep) to stay still in her stroller as the pair prepares to leave the airport and head back home.
Source : Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Pregnant Lisa Marie Presley and husband Michael Lockwood dinned in LA Tuesday night. She recently talked to OK! about her cravings,
“Fruit — it’s boring but that’s what I want. Any fruit: fruit smoothie, fruit juice — it’s good!”
Lisa Marie has two grown children Riley, 18, and Ben, 15, who will be a big help when the baby/babies come – she is rumored to be expecting twins.
“Oh yeah, they will. I’ll be at the bar, and they’ll be home baby-sitting. Just kidding!”
She is due to give birth late summer/early fall.
Photos: WennView Slideshow »»
Reese Witherspoon and daughter Ava were spotted grocery shopping at Vicente Foods in Brentwood. Reese, and bf Jake Gyllenhaal, just took Reese’s kids to Cabo with them for spring break. She’ll also be moving soon to a $6.95 million four-bedroom, three-bath home in Ojai, CA.
Photos: FlynetView Slideshow »»
Jessica Alba stopped by The Rug Company today on Melrose Blvd in LA, and left with an envelope of design options.
In case you missed it, her baby shower was held over the weekend at Ever After Teahouse in Studio City, CA. Jessica, 26, and fiance Cash Warren, 28, are expecting their first child together (rumored to be a girl) in May.
Photos: Bauer-GriffinView Slideshow »»
Indiana Jones is back! In the May issue of Reader’s Digest Harrison Ford talked candidly about his career, longtime girlfriend Calista Flockhart and how he’s changed as a father. Here’s some highlights from the interview:
On watching Liam grow up: “She’s brought a child back into my home. My youngest, other than [Calista's son] Liam, is 17. It’s a wonderful opportunity to be part of a child’s growing up, which is always an endless springtime. You see the blossoming and the growing and the nurturing and the payoff.”
On Calista as a mother:“The best in the world. She’s a mother by choice — she adopted Liam before we met, as a single parent, which is an awesome responsibility to take. She’s devoted herself to Liam and has done a really wonderful job raising him. I’m happy to now have a part of the job.”
Read how Harrison has changed as a father…