- Guy Ritchie & Rocco: Breaking Bad Boys on Guy Ritchie & Jacqui Ainsley Welcome Baby No. 3
- louise on Ashton Kutcher: Fatherhood is “The Greatest Thing On Earth”
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Photo Shoot on Brooklyn Beckham Makes Modeling Debut
- Anonymous9 on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
- SMH on Ashton Kutcher: “I’m Somebody’s Hero Now”
New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
HerScoop » Blog posts
- One Woman’s Heartbreaking Story & A Look at Grandparents’ Rights
- Do You Spank Your Kids? Billy Bob Thornton Weighs In
- Smartphone Addiction: Can We Auto-Correct Humanity?
- Inspirational Mom Carmen Delgadillo: My Son’s Memory Lives On In ‘Friends Of Scott Foundation’
- Giveaway: nini & pumpkin moon cocoon ($125)
The Bachelorette alum Ashley Hebert and hubby J.P. Rosenbaum welcomed their first child, son Fordham Rhys, on September 30th.
Pregnant model Camila Alves shows off her growing belly in Malibu. Camila is, four-months pregnant with boyfriend Matthew
Ethan Hawke and his longtime girlfriend Ryan Shawhughes are expecting their first child together.
“I can confirm and they are thrilled,” Hawke’s publicist, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. No further details will be made available.”
Ethan, 37, and Ryan, 28, met when she worked as a nanny for the actor during his marriage to Uma Thurman – which ended in divorce in 2003. They have two children together; Maya, 9, and Levon, 6.
A close source to Angelina Jolie, has confirmed to Us Weekly that she is indeed pregnant. The source also claims that Jolie may sell the confirmation, with the money going to charity.
Reps for the couple refused to comment.
Angelina ,32, and Brad ,44, have four children: Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 19 months, the couples biological child.
What do you think? Do you think she’ll sell the exclusive story to the highest bidder, and donate the money?
Matthew McConaughey’s girlfriend Camila Alves, is pregnant, which means he’s going to be a dad. His Fool’s Gold costar Kate Hudson, 28, talked recently of how she pictures him in that role:
“I think he will be an incredible dad. I think because people see Matthew always out doing something whether [it's] out dancing in a bar or being on the beach or taking a hike with some crazy bandana on, I think that, like anything, they take their image and what they want somebody else to be and then they just run with that.”
McConaughey totally agreed: “Make no doubt about it. My kid will dance. He will be on the beach and he will be taking hikes with a wild bandana on. He might not dance like I do. Regardless, he or she is still going to have a little rhythm.”
Hudson went on to say:
“Matthew happens to be one of the most loving and loyal people I know and his family is important to him,” said Hudson, who has a 4-year-old son, Ryder, of her own. “He’s great with kids and I think he’ll be a very responsible and absolute blast of a dad.”
That’s sweet – Matthew really does seem like a genuine from the heart person, I can’t wait to see him as a dad.
Meg Ryan and her daughter Daisy are spotted at the Farmers Market in Brentwood, CA.