New ArrivalsRead More » »
ExpectingRead More » »
First GlimpseRead More » »
Happy Birthday!Read More » »
RoyalsRead More » »
Celebrity BloggerRead More » »
ExclusivesRead More » »
GiveawaysRead More » »
Congratulations are in order for Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Murgatroyd, 29, and Chmerkovskiy, 36 – both Dancing with the Stars pros – are expecting their first child together, Us Weekly reports.Read More
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s 18-year-old daughter Bristol gave birth to her first child, son Tripp, on December 28th. The former vice presidential candidate told PEOPLE that Levi and Bristol are both working hard at being parents.
“You need to know that both Levi and Bristol are working their butts off to parent and going to school and working at the same time,” she adds, “They are certainly not high school dropouts.”
The former vice presidential candidate said she wanted to be clear about their continuing work toward high school degrees because any suggestion otherwise “harms Bristol’s reputation and Levi’s reputation and their chances for good work opportunities.”
Bristol intends to finish her high school degree through correspondence courses. Levi, also 18, told the AP in October that he had left high school to enroll in an apprenticeship program training him as an electrician. Gov. Palin told PEOPLE at the time that she hoped Levi would eventually earn a GED, adding, “I respect that Levi is out there working hard.”
It was just a check-up! Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were seen entering Cedars-Sinai Medical Center yesterday and we couldn’t help but wonder if Violet’s little brother or sister was about to arrive. However, later that same day, Jennifer and her 3-year-old daughter Violet were seen enjoying some quality time shopping at Williams Sonoma in Santa Monica. It looks like baby Affleck will be born in 2009 after all.
What a sweet mother-daughter duo! 😉
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
We are celebrating another year gone by in celebrity baby news. Over 8,000 of you voted and we’ve compiled the results of the 2008 Celebrity Baby Scoop 1st Annual Readers Choice Awards.
What a great year it has been for so many of our favorite celebrities and their adorable children! We watched as sweet baby Harlow transformed her mom, Nicole Richie, who was once dangerously thin and in trouble with the law. We were shocked when Ricky Martin announced he was the father of twin boys, and we delighted in Gwen Stefani’s second pregnancy and her stylish maternity duds. We shook our heads as Ashlee and Pete named their son Bronx and we couldn’t get enough of the Jolie-Pitt clan!
Of course, 2008 had its fair share of tragedy as well with the untimely death of new father, Heath Ledger, and the fatal plane crash that two-time father, Travis Barker, survived with critical injuries.
Check out the results of our 1st Annual Celebrity Baby Scoop’s Readers Choice Awards. 2008 was busy indeed…..
1. Favorite baby name: Winner: Harlow Winter Kate won by a landslide – Runner Up: Vivienne Marcheline in a distant second.
2. Worst baby name: Winner: Bronx Mowgli – Runner Up: Zuma Nesta Rock in a close second.
3. Most transformed by motherhood: Winner: Nicole Richie won by a landslide, – Runner Up: Nicole Kidman in a very, very distant second.
4. Favorite celebrity parents: Winner: Jennnifer Garner & Ben Affleck – Runner Up: Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale in a distant second.
5. Favorite celebrity tot: Winner: Violet Affleck – Runner Up: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt in a close second.
6. Favorite celebrity kid: Winner: Maddox Jolie-Pitt – Runner Up: Ava Phillippe in a close second.
7. Favorite celebrity mom: Winner: Jennifer Garner – Runner Up: Angelina Jolie in a distant second.
8. Favorite celebrity dad: Winner: Brad Pit won by a landslide – Runner Up: Gavin Rossdale in a distant second.
9. Best maternity style: Winner: Gwen Stefani – Runner Up: Angelina Jolie in a close second.
10. Favorite celebrity family: Winner: The Jolie-Pitts won by a landslide – Runner Up: The Stefani-Rossdales in a distant second.
11. Most shocking headline: Winner: Travis Barker was critically injured in a plane crash won by a landslide – Runner Up: Ricky Martin became the father of twin boys came in a distant second.
12. Favorite new baby: Winner: Harlow Madden won by a landslide – Runner Up: Knox & Vivienne Jolie-Pitt in a very distant second.
13. Saddest split: Winner: Liv Tyler & Royston Langdon – Runner Up: Madonna & Guy Ritchie in second.
We can’t wait to see what 2009 brings…..
From the free-spirited Matilda Ledger to the soft side of Russell Crowe, see the most amazing shots of the year from Celebrity Baby Scoop!
Click continue reading to see what we’ve put together.View Slideshow »»
Ben and Jen have not announced their due date or the gender of the baby. When do you think the new Affleck baby will arrive? And will it be a boy or a girl??
Photos: Pacific Coast NewsView Slideshow »»
Tell Mommy: Your New Year’s Resolutions – lilsugar
No Doubt Say ‘No’ To New Record in ’09 – Dose.ca
Matt Dillon Is Celebrating Early – The Blemish
Worst of 2008: Bye Good Joaquin Pheonix – Lainey Gossip